All the Experiences and Magic That Have Returned to Disney Parks and Cruise Line
It’s definitely been a rough few years for everyone. But, that light at the end of the tunnel continues to gradually get brighter and brighter – especially at our favorite Disney Parks and Cruise Line with all of these magical experiences, food, fun, and more that have returned over the past 20 months!
While some of our favorites have already returned, just this weekend even more our beloved favorites experiences including World of Color at Disneyland and the Festival of Fantasy parade at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World were confirmed to return in 2022!
Live Entertainment Returns to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and Parks Around the World
- The always entertaining Dapper Dans have returned to both Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- The Candlelight Processional at EPCOT is back for the 2021 holiday season
- Popular entertainment troops at EPCOT have returned to Guest’s delight including the Taiko drummers of Matsuriza in the Japan Pavilion of the World Showcase
- “Celebration of Festival of the Lion King” returned to Disney’s Animal Kingdom earlier this year
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, “Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage” also returned earlier this year
- “Indiana Jones: Stunt Spectacular” will be back at Disney’s Hollywood Studios next month
- The Mariachi Divas have returned to Disneyland
- At Hong Kong Disneyland, the “Follow Your Dreams” castle show has returned
- Big Band Beat is back at Tokyo Disney
- “Mickey’s Dazzling Christmas Parade” returned to Disneyland Paris just in time for the 2021 holiday season
Nighttime Spectaculars Light Up the Night Once Again
- All-new, “Disney Enchantment” returned lit up the skies for the first time over the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World earlier this Fall
- At EPCOT, “Harmonious” lit the skies for the first time just in time for “The World’s Most Magical Celebration!”
- Also at Walt Disney World, the iconic Electrical Water Pageant is with a special 50th Anniversary overlay is bringing magic to the Seven Seas Lagoon once again
- At Shanghai Disney, “ILLUMINATE! A Nighttime Celebration” is back!
Our Favorite Snacks, Sips, and Dining Experiences Have Returned
- Character dining has returned to Chef Mickey’s and several other locations at Walt Disney World
- Beignets are back at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter at Walt Disney World
- Churros are back at your favorite Disney Parks too!
- Refillable drink stations have returned to Walt Disney World Resort Hotels to wet our whistles
- Popular holiday treats have returned to Walt Disney World for the 2021 holiday season
- Larger-than-life Gingerbread House displays have returned to select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels including Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and at EPCOT’s American Adventure Rotund
Disney Cruise Line is Back on the High Seas
- All four Disney Cruise Line ships have resumed sailing including the Disney Wish, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, and Disney Wonder. (I just got off the Disney Dream and it was incredible!)
All the Merchandise Returns!
- Spectacular holiday merchandise has arrived at Disney Parks around the globe
- At Walt Disney World, several collections have been released celebrating Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary
Other Magical Experiences Return to Disney Parks
- Guests have been cooling down under the hot Florida with a splashing around at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is delighting Guests in an expended France Pavilion at EPCOT
- Winter Summerland Golf has returned at Walt Disney World for those wanting a competitive game of miniature golf
- The always fun and spooky Oogie Boogie’s Bash retuned to Disneyland this Fall
- “I do” has been said at several iconic Disney Park locations as Disney Fairy Tale Weddings have returned
- Avengers Campus has opened with raving reviews at Disney California Adventure Park
But, that’s not all! Several other favorite experiences will be returning to Disney Parks as the days go on! It’s been confirmed that Fantamic is returning to both Walt Disney World and Disneyland in 2022 and so much more! Make sure to keep it here with MickeyBlog.com for all the latest!
Let’s start planning your Disney vacation and take advantage of my “50 Years of Magic” offer! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
“50 Years of Magic” offer exclusively by MickeyTravels – Holly Ramey: Anyone who books a package* with me by November 30, 2021 will receive a gift card or travel credit with your final travel documents! In addition, all packages* booked with me by November 30, 2021 will also be entered to win a FREE MemoryMaker! ($169 value). Simply, fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket.