All the Drinks, Eats, and Sweet Treats Coming to Walt Disney World for the 2021 Holiday Season
I hope you aren’t hungry – because you are about to be! Walt Disney World has just released a full lineup of all the drinks, eats, and sweet treats coming for the 2021 holiday season and WHOA!
Buckle up, grab your stretchy pants, and keep on reading to learn about all the new and returning favorites that will be offered at Disney Springs, the Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom for the 2021 holiday season!
Eats, Drinks, and Treats at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
You’ll be taking your taste buds on a holiday-themed food safari if you plan on visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World for the 2021 holiday season! Most of these items will be available on Thanksgiving Day only (November 25, 2021). But, there are a few that will be available for an extended period of time as noted!
- Open-Faced Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich: Grilled multigrain bread with roasted garlic mayonnaise, cornbread stuffing waffle, sliced smoked turkey breast, herb gravy, cranberry sauce, and a fried sage leaf
- Thanksgiving Bowl: Cornbread stuffing, sliced roasted turkey, cranberry boba pearls, gravy, and slaw
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse: Pumpkin cheesecake, chocolate “dirt,” and cranberry boba pearls. Available from November 25 to 28, 2021
- Peppermint Cream Cheese Mousse: Peppermint cream cheese mousse, peppermint sauce, peppermint candy pieces, and chocolate “dirt”. Available December 1 to 30, 2021
- Thanksgiving Plate: Turkey roulade, fine-herbs whipped potatoes, maple-glazed carrots, sweet potato pave, wild mushrooms, green bean casserole, cornbread dressing, cranberry gel, and turkey gravy
- Roasted Squash Soup: Ginger-pear chutney, pickled jalapeño, chai-spiced and candied pistachios
- Apple Pie Cheesecake: Whipped caramel cheesecake, apple pie compote, white chocolate streusel, and cranberry sauce
- Horchata Mousse Snow Globe: Golden coffee crémeux, gingerbread sable cookie, coriander chantilly, elderflower meringue, bourbon caramel, and candied pecans. Available Christmas Day, December 25, 2021
- Pork T-Bone: Apple-brined pork, sweet potato variations, boniato mash, and ginger-pear butter. Available Christmas Day, December 25, 2021
- Thanksgiving Dinner: Spit-roasted turkey, turkey gravy, mashed red potatoes, and focaccia bread dressing along with seasonal vegetables, pork loin, flank steak, and an assortment of desserts
Holiday Foods at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for the 2021 Holiday Season
It’s a glam holiday season with festive drinks, eats, and treats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! All items are available from November 8, 2021 to January 3, 2022.
- Sugar Cookie Snowman: A tasty snowman made of white chocolate sugar cookie mousse, whipped lemon curd, and a holiday sugar cookie
ABC Commissary and Catalina Eddie’s
- Santa’s Belt Cookie: White chocolate-covered chocolate shortbread cookie
Backlot Express and Trolley Car Café
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pie: Moist red velvet cake filled with classic cream cheese filling and festive sprinkles
The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge and Tune-In Lounge
- Holiday Bliss: Vanilla vodka, sour apple liqueur, caramel beverage syrup, and vanilla ice-cream mix
ABC Commissary, Backlot Express, Rosie’s All-American Café, and PizzeRizzo
- Frozen Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate: Salted caramel beverage syrup and frozen hot chocolate mix topped with marshmallows and chocolate syrup
- Frozen Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate with Black Cherry Bourbon: Salted caramel beverage syrup, frozen hot chocolate mix, marshmallows, chocolate syrup, and black cherry bourbon
Oasis Canteen, Animation Arch Bar, and Sunshine Day Bar
- Christmas on the Beach: Coconut rum, blue curaçao, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice served with a souvenir glow cube
- Holiday Brownie: Chocolate Mickey brownie with holiday sprinkles
- Butterscotch Caramel Cannoli: Holiday cannoli filled with caramel cheesecake, butterscotch chips, and chocolate flakes
Rosie’s All-American Café and Trolley Car Cafe
- Reindeer Mousse: Spiced caramel cheesecake over peanut butter mousse atop a salty pretzel shortbread cookie
Woody’s Lunch Box
- Holiday Lunch Box Tart: Apple pie filled tart frosted with cinnamon icing, sugar snowflake, and holiday sprinkles
Sweets and Treats at the Magic Kingdom for the 2021 Walt Disney World Holiday Season
Everything is classic Walt Disney World and holiday treats at the Magic Kingdom for the 2021 holiday season! All items are available from November 8 to December 31, 2021.
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Christmas Cookie Sundae: Christmas Cookie soft-serve topped with whipped cream, hot fudge, and holiday sprinkles
- Christmas Cookie Milkshake: Christmas cookie milkshake topped with whipped cream and holiday sprinkles
Golden Oak Outpost
- Gingerbread Almond Cake Pop: Gingerbread almond cake pop dipped in white chocolate
Main Street Bakery
- Mickey Cinnamon Roll: Mickey-shaped cinnamon roll drizzled with red and green icing
- Ginger Apple Funnel Cake: Gingerbread funnel cake topped with apple pie filling, vanilla ice cream, and caramel sauce
Disney Springs Holiday Drinks, Eats, and Sweet Treats
What perfect way to wind down after a long day of holiday shopping than some amazing meals and drinks at Disney Springs?! And, check out all the delicious desserts!
All items below are available from November 5 to December 30, 2021 unless noted.
- White Chocolate Peppermint Éclair with White Chocolate and Peppermint Mousse
- Santa Mickey Dome Cake
- Holiday Mickey Mousse Mini Dome Cake
- Holiday Parfait: Bourbon white chocolate mousse, cranberry cherry panna cotta, maple chocolate ganache, and chocolate chiffon cake
- NYE Petite Cake Available December 31, 2021 only
- Cherry Jubilee Bubble Waffle: Bubble waffle filled with scoops of vanilla ice cream, cherries jubilee fillings, and whipped cream
- Santa Hot Crêpe: Sweet crêpe filled with eggnog custard topped with chocolate sauce and whipped cream Available November 26 to December 30, 2021 only
- Holiday Turkey Burger: Turkey patty, butternut squash risotto cake, bacon-cranberry jam, lettuce, and tomato Available November 5 to December 1, 2021 only
- “Oh Deer” Cookie Shake: Hazelnut liqueur, vanilla gelato, cinnamon beverage syrup, whipped cream, cinnamon, and sugar dusting with ginger deer garnish
- Snowman on the Beach Margarita: Silver tequila, key lime juice, crème de coconut, sweet and sour, graham cracker rim, chocolate pearls, and carrot sugar piece
The Daily Poutine
- Gobbler Poutine: Turkey, brown gravy, cranberry chutney, and cheese curds
- Olaf Hot Cocoa Surprise Available November 12 to December 30, 2021
- Santa Mickey Piñata
- Gingerbread Ganache Square
- Peppermint Bark
- Chocolate Christmas Cottage available December 22 to 30, 2021
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Venison Slider: Sliders with venison sausage patties, arugula, tomato, and cranberry aïoli on house made buns
- Fried Brussel Sprouts: Fried Brussel sprouts with bacon vinaigrette
- Holiday Lights Deviled Eggs: Colored deviled eggs with tobiko, and shrimp
- Ham and Brie Flatbread: Shaved ham and brie cheese, pomegranate seeds, granny smith apples, apple vinaigrette, and watercress
- Cookies and Milk: Assorted Christmas cookies and coquito
- Lump of Coal Dessert: Cookies and cream ganache “coal”
- Elf Elixir: Tequila, crème de menthe, and half & half with cookie crumb and holly leaf sugar garnishes
- Claus Mo: Traditional cosmopolitan with a shimmery twist garnished with red and white sugar and a candy cane
- Yule Mule: Gin, ginger beer, cranberry juice, and rosemary simple syrup with a holly leaf sugar garnish
Outdoor Carts and Kiosks
- Mistletoe: Coconut rum, melon liqueur, blue curaçao, orange juice, pineapple juice, and Sprite
- Fireside Cider: Cinnamon whiskey, vanilla vodka, white cranberry juice, grenadine, and Ginger Ale
- Merry Margarita: Tequila, ginger liqueur, cinnamon beverage syrup, white cranberry juice, sweet and sour, and grenadine
Now, the only question remains: What are you going to try first during your 2021 holiday visit to Walt Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
It’s not too late to start planning your holiday time visit to Walt Disney World and take advantage of my EXCLUSIVE “50 Years of Magic” promotion. But, hurry – rooms are limited! Or, let’s start planning your 2022 trip! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
“50 Years of Magic” offer exclusively by MickeyTravels – Holly Ramey: Anyone who books a package* with me by October 31, 2021 will receive a gift card or travel credit with your final travel documents! In addition, all packages* booked with me by October 31, 2021 will also be entered to win a FREE MemoryMaker! ($169 value). Simply, fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket
Image/Source Credit: Disney