The Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom Debuts New Menu with More Plant Based Offerings
As things continue to evolve at Walt Disney World as part of their phased re-opening strategy, many restaurants have made changes to their menus. Today, we took a look at the menu for The Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom and noticed that a few options that used to be listed have been removed while some new menu items – including more plant based offerings – have been added.
Let’s take a look at the change to the menu at The Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom:
Changes to Appetizer Menu at The Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom
Unfortunately, the tasty Wedge Salad at The Plaza Restaurant has been removed from the menu. However, the following items have been added including a good replacement for the Wedge in the BLT Salad:
- BLT Salad: Iceberg lettuce, tomato, house-made bacon, and Green Goddess Dressing
- Chili (Plant Based): Pinto Bean Chili served with Cashew Cream and a lime wedge
- Seared Crab Cakes: Served with an apple slaw
Changes to Entrees at The Plaza Restaurant
The Bangers and Mash, Plaza Club, and Plaza Burger has been removed from the menu at The Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom. A new Plaza Turkey Club has replaced the Plaza Club while the Main Street Burger replacing the The Plaza Burger.
Let’s take a look at these replacements including a few others below:
- Plaza Turkey Club: Roasted turkey, house-made bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise served on a toasted sourdough bread
- The Main Street Burger: 7 oz all-beef patty topped with cheddar, house-made bacon, lettuce, tomato, sunny-side up egg, beer-battered onion ring, and roasted poblano-mayonnaise served on a flour-dusted Kaiser bun.
- Roast Beef Au Jus: House-cooked roast beef, caramelized onions and peppers, horseradish sauce on a toasted sub roll and served with a side of au jus for dipping.
- Fried Chicken Sandwich: Fried chicken breast, pickled onion, cabbage, and spicy mayonnaise served on a Focaccia bun.
- Chili-Impossible Burger (Plant Based): Impossible Burger topped with chili, grilled mushrooms, lettuce, and tomato and served with french fries.
Let us know in the comments below what you think about the changes to the menu at The Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom!
Let’s start planning your Walt Disney World vacation! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked EXCLUSIVELY with me by May 15, 2021 will receive a Disney Gift Card as a thank you with your final travel documents. In addition, one lucky client will receive a FREE MemoryMaker ($169 value). As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney!. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets
Image/Source Credit: Disney