Celebrate Ice Cream Day By Taking A Look At These Awesome Disney Treats
It’s National Ice Cream Day Disney friends! And we thought, what better way to celebrate than by sharing with you some of our favorite ice cream treats around the world!
Acknowledging that the majority of you won’t be heading to the theme parks today, we are giving you the opportunity to make one of our favorite delicious ice cream treats at home. This one comes directly from Disney Cruise Line and conjures up the taste of Summer.
Island Navigator from Disney Cruise Line
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt
- Pineapple triangles, maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Combine pineapple juice and coconut cream in blender. Blend to combine.
- Add ice and pulse until ice is crushed. Add ice cream and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with pineapple triangles and maraschino cherries, if desired. Serve immediately.
If you like to have a printout of recipes handy then you can find one here – Island Navigator Recipe
Now let’s head over to the theme parks, resorts and Cruise Line to share some of our favorite sweet treats!
Disney Parks and Resorts Across the Globe:
- Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars
Disney Cruise Line:
- Speciality Ice Cream Flavors – Vanellope’s Sweets and Treats aboard the Disney Dream
- Mickey and Minnie Sundaes – Sweet on You on the Disney Fantasy
Aulani – A Disney Resort & Spa:
- Mickey Shave Ice – Papalua Shave Ice with choice of base ingredients: standard shave ice, ice cream, or sweetened condensed milk.
- Exotic Paradise Ice Cream Cone – Hakuna Matata
- Gibson Ice Cream Treat – Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
Tokyo Disney Resort:
- Soft-Serve Ice Cream- World Bazaar
Hong Kong Disneyland:
- White Peach Soft-Serve Ice Cream – Midtown Delight
- Mickey and Minnie Treasure Bowl Ice Cream Sundaes – Main Street Corner Cafe
- Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches –Golden Horseshoe
- Ice Cream Sundaes – Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
Disney California Adventure Park:
Hard Floats and Hand-Dipped Ice Cream Bars – Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
Downtown Disney District:
Birthday Cakes and Blackberries, Meyer Lemon with Blueberries, Goat Cheese and Marionberry Habanero Ice Cream- Salt & Straw
Shanghai Disney Resort:
- ‘Olu Mel Honeydew Melon-flavored Ice Cream Cone-Il Paperino
- Fresh Watermelon Ice Cream Sundaes -Il Paperino
- Donald Waffles with Watermelon-flavored Ice Cream – Il Paperino
- Donald Watermelon-flavored Ice Cream Cones -Il Paperino
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Ice Cream Specialties – Sleepy Hollow at Magic Kingdom Park
- Seasonal Ice Cream Flavors – Plaza Ice Cream Parlor at Magic Kingdom Park
- Ice Cream Sandwiches – Hollywood Scoops at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Artisan Ice Cream Scoops – L’Artisan des Glaces at EPCOT
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Artisanal Gelato Shake – D-Luxe Burger at Disney Spring
- Specialty Sundaes- Dino-Bites Snacks at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Kitchen Sink and Specialty Milk Shakes – Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Last but not least, you can show your love for all things ice cream with some awesome items currently on-sale over at shopDisney. This includes an Alex and Ani Bangle with a Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar charm or a cute 90s-style women’s shirt with Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar and DOLE Whip® design from Her Universe.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook