Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels Offering 60-day FastPass Booking Windows Through December 2019
In addition to the 25+ Disney Resorts, you’ll find at Walt Disney World, there are also 7 Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels that are in close proximity to all of the eateries, nightlife and entertainment of Disney’s downtown shopping district. These 7 resorts are trusted names in the hotel business that customers have come to know and love and offer many of the same perks you’ll find at a Disney property. These are as follows:
- B Resort & Spa – Opened in 2014, this property offers 394 newly renovated guest rooms, a full-service B Indulged AVEDA Spa, and the American Kitchen Bar and Grill.
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – If you’ve been to Disney Springs before then you’ve probably noticed this 18 story resort with 325 guest rooms. The property overlooks Lake Buena Vista and features 2 restaurants, a lounge and wireless internet.
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Perfect for families this property features 229 spacious suites.
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace –Set on a sprawling 27-acres, this newly renovated property features four pools, seven restaurants and lounges, a spa and even offers a weekly character breakfast.
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – The closest hotel to Disney Springs, you’ll find two resort pools, weekly character dining, seven restaurants and lounges and a fitness center that is open 24 hours a day.
- Holiday Inn Orlando – This property features Florida-inspired decor, a beach entry swimming pool and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – The Wyndham offers a character breakfast 3-days a week, 394 guest rooms, 6 dining options and Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels announced this week that Disney has extended its 60-day Fastpass booking privileges to all of the seven properties listed above for vacations through December of 2019.
On top of the FastPass perk, guests at a Disney Springs Resort Area Hotel can also attend Extra Magic Hours. During these special mornings and late nights, the theme parks open early or remain open a bit later for the exclusive use of Walt Disney World onsite guests!
Guests at any of the hotels listed above who booked a Walt Disney Travel Company package including a stay at a Disney Springs Resort Area Hotel and theme park admission can also link your hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com. This allows you to make your FastPass selections with a click of the mouse!
Each of these seven dazzling properties are also within walking distance of Disney Springs and provide shuttle transportation every 30-minutes to all four of the Walt Disney World theme parks, the two water parks as well as an evening service to and from Disney Springs.
To find out more about a stay at a Disney Springs Area Resort Hotel, fill out the form below and a MickeyTravels agent will be in touch with your FREE no obligation quote.
Image credit: Disney, Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels