Celebrate Romance with the Edison’s February Mixology Event!
Are you looking for a fun date night or a new experience to try this February? Then check out The Edison in Disney Springs for a remarkable evening featuring element-inspired cocktails and tasty food pairings.
View this post on Instagram
The Edison’s Mixology series returned this year, and due to its popularity is offering more special events this February.
Sweet, spicy, and dark! Celebrate the season of romance at The Edison where the focus is on Beam Suntory and specialized Japanese delicacies. Indulge in these delicious pairings while sipping inventive element-inspired cocktails and enjoying the historic ambiance.
Guests enjoy an extra pour to enhance the Suntory experience.
Choose from two dates: Thursday, February 15 & 22 with times from 5:30 and 8 p.m.
The February Menu
- Wagyu-infused Toki whisky, beech mushrooms, honeycomb
AIR: BUBBLE GUN
- Roku gin, yuzu, ginger, ube, coconut, citrus air bubble
- Paired with: coconut shrimp, yuzu-chili sauce, thai basil, cilantro
FIRE: BLUE BLAZER
- Caramelized demerara, red wine simple syrup, bitters, stout cube with fire show
- Paired with: roasted lamb loin, buttermilk mashed potato, chianti red onion marmalade
WATER: COTTON CANDY RAIN
- Butterfly pea flower tea, lemon cotton candy cloud, vanilla bean
- Paired with: lemon curd tart, white chocolate butterfly tea-whipped ganache, strawberry sauce
- 1 oz. Yamazaki 12 yr (+$35 per person)
Are you ready to celebrate and check out this month’s Mixology event? Reserve your tickets ASAP as the event typically sells out.
Tickets start at $89/per person and space is limited to 26 guests per seating. Ages 21 and older only.
Be sure to follow along with MickeyBlog to stay updated on this and all things in Disney.
Thanks for visiting MickeyBlog.com! Want to go to Disney? For a FREE quote on your next Disney vacation, please fill out the form below and one of the agents from MickeyTravels, a Diamond level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, will be in touch soon! Thank you!
Feature Photo: The Edison