Vibrante & Vivido Brings the Flavors of ‘Encanto’ to Festival of the Arts
If you’ve been following along with MickeyBlog, then you may have seen our coverage of the incredible eats and treats available at this year’s EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. We’ve tried so many incredible goodies but one of our go-to spots for 2023 has to be the Vibrante & Vivido: Encanto Cocina Food Studio.
Vibrante & Vivido specializes in dishes inspired by the beloved Disney film Encanto which is set in Colombia.
You’ll find Vibrante & Vivido in EPCOT’s World Showcase between Morocco and France pavilions. Specialties include a chorizo and potato empanada, a spicy ajiaco soup and arbol chicken. Be sure to save room for dessert so that you can sample the passion fruit mousse with dragon fruit jam.
You’ll also find beverages at Vibrante & Vivido including a coconut and passion fruit smoothie (non-alcoholic), as well as a frozen pina colada and a passion fruit daiquiri.
Here’s a closer look at the full menu at the Vibrante & Vivito Food Studio at the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts which runs until February 20, 2023.
- Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine item)
- Spicy Ajiaco Soup with Guajillo and Árbol Chili-Spiced Chicken, Potato, Avocado, Corn and Crème Fraîche (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Passion Fruit Mousse with Dragon Fruit Jam (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie (nonalcoholic)
- Frozen Piña Colada
- Passion Fruit Daiquiri
Another great option for Mexican Cuisine is El Artista Hambriento near the Mexico Pavilion. This Food Studio features dishes featuring bold flavors. Options include carne asada, huarache de champinones and the popular coconut flan.
For beverages you’ll find Mexican Craft Beer, a Marshmallow Margarita and cocktail named Las Californias which is made with tequila, strawberry-lime puree and Mexican Gin.
The complete menu at El Artista Hambriento is as follows:
- Carne Asada: Chipotle-Marinated Beef Sirloin, Sweet Potato Purée and Crispy-Fried Onions
- Huarache de Champiñones: Guajillo Chile and Corn Masa Huarache with Pinto Beans, Oyster Mushrooms, Nopales, Queso Fresco and Pea Tendrils
- Flan de Coco: Coconut Flan, Guava Sauce and Whipped Cream (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Mexican Craft Beer: Cielito Lindo Artisanal Mexican Craft Beer
- Bombon Margarita “Marshmallow”: Ilegal Mezcal Reposado, Marshmallow Cordial, Lime Juice, Agave Nectar and a hint of Coffee and Elderflower served with a Toasted Marshmallow
- Las Californias: Tromba Blanco Tequila, Strawberry-Lime Purée and Las Californias Citrus Mexican Gin
If you’re lucky enough to be at Walt Disney World over the next few weeks then be sure to drop by the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. Many of the Festival of the Arts activities are included with a valid theme park admission and park reservation.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE! from the theme parks each and every week.
Have you heard the news? MickeyTravels just earned the incredible distinction of being a Diamond Earmarked Agency!
Whether its a visit to the theme parks, a Disney cruise, a stay at Aulani in Hawaii or the trip of a lifetime with Adventures by Disney, I can’t wait help you plan your vacation utilizing all of our incredible concierge-level services. This includes discount monitoring, itinerary planning, flexible booking and so much more. Best of all my services are 100% FREE!
Find out more or get your FREE no-obligation quote at firstname.lastname@example.org at 1.800.801.4025 or via Facebook