Shi Wasu and Shanghai Holiday Kitchens Gear Up for Festival of the Holidays!
Disney World is making preparations for a beloved event at EPCOT kicking off on November 25. Our MickeyBlogger brings you a first look at the Shi Wasu and Shanghai Holiday Kitchens as they gear up for the Festival of the Holidays!
Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen
Located in the Japan Pavilion, you can see that Shi Wasu is starting to take shape!
The holiday kitchen will soon be serving Guests some delightful eats and treats!
Beautiful cherry blossoms adorn the side of the booth.
All that’s left now is for Guests to arrive!
The menu is up and this year’s offerings look delicious.
- Sushi Tree – $7.50
- New Year Celebration Soba – $8.50
- Mochi Cake – $6.00
- Ichigo Milk Boba – $6.50
- Japanese Christmas Punch – $8.00
- Ozeki Sake Platinum – $8.00
- Brew Hub Strawberry Lager – $5.00 (6 oz.) $9.50 (12 oz.)
Shanghai Holiday Kitchen
While at EPCOT our MickeyBlogger made her way to the China Pavilion as well.
The stage is set, ready to welcome Guests!
Shanghai’s Holiday Kitchen is coming along.
Registers are set up, but there is no menu displayed as of yet.
The front of the booth is embellished with traditional Chinese lanterns.
Although the menu has yet to arrive, MickeyBlog can fill you in on what will soon be available!
- Chicken Skewer with Creamy Peanut Sauce
- Beef and Noodle Soup Bowl with Slow-braised Beef Shank, Green Onion and House-made Chili Oil
- Vegetable Spring Rolls with Citrus Sauce
- Panda Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba (nonalcoholic)
- Lucky Foo Pale Ale
- Kung Fu Master with Tito’s Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango, Orange Juice and Soda Water
- Marco Boba with Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Whole Milk and Boba Pearls
- The Lucky Mo with SKYY Infusions Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Piña Colada Mix, Orange Juice and Soda Water
The festivities are about to begin! Make sure to sample some of the delectable items at the Shi Wasu and Shanghai Holiday Kitchens for EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!