Roy Disney Statue Moved In Preparation For Halloween Decorations Going Up
We are just a week away from the first night of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and it looks like Disney might be in preparation for decorating.
The Roy Disney statue that is usually in the center, at the end of Main Street, has been moved near City Hall. This usually happens a couple of days before the pumpkin decorations are put up as the main photo op for the party. Exciting!
I’ve gotten my picture taken in this spot during one of the Christmas parties come to think of it!
The first night of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party kicks off on August 12th and runs through October 31 at the Magic Kingdom. Come collect candies and treats while Magic Kingdom park thrills and chills you with eerie entertainment, delightful attractions and some beloved Disney Characters.
Throughout the evening, you can:
- Set your sights on the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular! Watch 3 sinister sisters bewitch and bedazzle the residents of Magic Kingdom park.
- Witness Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular—a wickedly wild fireworks display featuring some of your favorite Disney Characters and hosted by Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Boogie down at the Disney Junior Jam at Storybook Circus—featuring some favorite friends from Disney Junior shows. It’s perfect for young partygoers!
- See some beloved Disney Characters during Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade.
- Collect a bag full of candy as you roam the trick-or-treat trails in search of some of your favorite sweets.
- Revel in the extraordinarily enchanting atmosphere of Magic Kingdom park during this limited-capacity event.
Best of all, this event is “not-so-scary”—so children of all ages can join in the fun!
Keep it here with MickeyBlog for all of the latest Disney news!
Thinking of a Disney vacation? There’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+, and dining reservations. Best of all, my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Also, feel free to reach out directly at 843.288.1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.