The First ‘Signs’ of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Arrive at Disney World
Today it’s all about signs and Halloween! I previously reported that the finial COVID-19 warning signs were removed from Walt Disney World. And, while not related, I also reported on all the treats available at the Magic Kingdom for the 2022 Halloween Season and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. These both go hand in hand though on this exciting news I’m about to report: The first signs of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party have arrived!
We spotted this Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party sign and display at the Transportation and Ticket Center (TTC).
I don’t care what the temperature says, this has been amped for all things Fall including Pumpkin Spice Lattes, cozy clothes, and of course, Halloween-themed Mickey Ears!
The first Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party kicks off at the Magic Kingdom next week on Friday, August 12, 2022. The party is offered on the following evenings through October 31, 2022:
- August 12, 16, 19, 23, 26 and 30
- September 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29 and 30
- October 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31
Your ticket to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party gives you entry into the Magic Kingdom as early as 4 pm on the party night even though the party doesn’t officially kick off until 7 pm. Highlights of what is also included are:
- Halloween overlays on your favorite Magic Kingdom attractions
- Disney’s No So Spooky Fireworks Spectacular
- The Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
- Mickey’s Boo To You Halloween Parade
- The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
- Complimentary trick-or-treating throughout the Magic Kingdom
- Meets and greets with your favorite Disney characters including appearances by “rare” characters
- Exclusive Halloween merchandise
- Specificity sips and bites
- And, much, much more frightful fun!
Tickets for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party are currently on sale. However, two dates – August 16 and October 31, 2022 – are already sold out.
Are you excited the official “signs” of fall have arrived with these Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party signs that just arrived at Walt Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to Walt Disney World for the 2022 Halloween Season. But, hurry! Rooms and tickets for Mickey’s Not SO Scary Halloween Party are VERY limited! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!