‘World of Color’ To Utilize Virtual Queue Upon Reopening
World of Color, the dazzling display of water, fire, fog, lights, music, and the magic of Disney storytelling, is returning to the Disneyland Resort on April 22, 2022!
Disney and Pixar stories soar to life on a vivid veil of mist during this outdoor nighttime spectacular.
When World of Color reopens, Disney will be utilizing a virtual queue system.
The roped-off, reserved viewing areas offer the best vantage point to fully experience World of Color. All reserved viewing areas for World of Color are standing-room only.
In order to enter the reserved viewing areas, Guests must present one of the following:
- A valid virtual queue selection for World of Color (one per Guest)
- A valid voucher from a World of Color dining package or World of Color Dessert Party (one per Guest)
Additional viewing for each performance is located around Paradise Bay on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are able to make a virtual queue selection, you will receive a notification via the Disneyland app to enter the designated “World of Color” viewing area via one of the two marked entrance points (Blue or Yellow) assigned to you, approximately 45 minutes before the show begins.
Keep reading for some ‘fun facts’ about World of Color!
Did you know?
- The inspiration for “World of Color” came from Walt Disney himself. The show begins and ends with the original theme song from “Walt Disney’s Wonderful World of Color” 1960s television program, which was written by Disney Legends Richard M. and Robert B. Sherman.
- “World of Color” features a gigantic projected water screen – a wall of water 380 feet wide by 50 feet high, for a projection surface of 19,000 square feet!
- The fountains can send water to heights ranging from 30 feet to 200 feet – higher than the top of Pixar Pal-A-Round!
- The “stage” for “World of Color” in Paradise Bay is nearly one acre and longer than a football field!
- During “World of Color,” you’ll see an array of heroes, heroines and colorful villains from the vast treasure of Disney and Pixar films, with characters from “Finding Nemo,” “The Little Mermaid,” “Toy Story,” “Aladdin,” “Beauty and the Beast” and “The Lion King.”
Are you excited for World of Color to return? Let us know in the comments!
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+, and dining reservations. Best of all, my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Also, feel free to reach out directly at 843.288.1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.