Select Disney Cruise Line Guests Will Have Earlier Booking Window for Activities, Port Adventures
If you are sailing on a Disney Cruise departing from July 14, 2022 and beyond AND are staying in a concierge stateroom, you are in luck! Disney Cruise Line has just announced that these select Guests will now be able to book their onboard activities and port adventures 130 days in advance.
Currently, concierge Guests with Disney Cruise Line can book their cruise activities and port adventures 120 days in advance which is the same booking window as Platinum Castaway Club Members.
Up until today, the booking window for Disney Cruise Line Guests has been dependent upon ones Castaway Club membership level as follows:
- First Time Guests: 75 days prior to sail date
- Silver Castaway Club Members: 90 days prior to sail date
- Gold Castaway Club Members: 105 days prior to sail date
- Concierge Guests and Platinum Castaway Club Members: 120 days prior to sail date
With today’s change allowing concierge level Guests to book their activities 130 days in advance, Platinum Castaway Club Members will still see their booking window open 120 days in advance.
An earlier booking window is just one of the several perks concierge Guests aboard Disney Cruise Line will receive. Other highlights include:
- Largest staterooms on the ship
- Upgraded linens in staterooms and choice of pillow type
- Personal robe and slippers for use during cruise
- Complimentary WiFi up to 100MB
- Dedicated Concierge Service Specialist for booking the following:
- Port adventures
- Reservations for Palo, Remy, spa treatments, and nursery stays
- Dining room seating requests
- Special occasions and celebrations
- Any other special requests, from pre-arrival to post-cruise
- Exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship including a Concierge Lounge, and sun deck
- Priority check-in and boarding
- Private welcome reception
- Priority tendering in ports of call
- And, much more!
Disney Cruise Line Guests staying in a concierge stateroom who are looking to take advantage of this extended booking window will be able to do so by contacting their dedicated Concierge Specialist at the 130 day mark. If they are wanting to do it online, they will have to wait until their window opens at the 120 day mark like before.
Will you booking a concierge stateroom to take advantage of this new expended booking window for port adventures and onboard activities? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking to set sail with Disney Cruise Line? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote!
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency) and Let’s Adventure Travel, I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer competitive onboard credits! I work with all Disney Cruise Line and all other cruise Lines outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney