Keys to the Kingdom Tour Returns to the Magic Kingdom February 6, 2022
Exciting news out of Disney this morning! The all-time favorite tour “Keys to the Kingdom” is returning on February 6, 2022, to the Magic Kingdom! We have been waiting for these amazing tours to return and finally, they are! Keep reading for more details.
During your tour:
- Uncover the hidden secrets of classic attractions at Magic Kingdom park.
- Access the famed underground “Utilidor” tunnels that allow people and supplies to travel beneath the park unseen.
- Discover little-known facts, trivia and other exciting tidbits about the park.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch—included with your tour.
- Take home an exclusive keepsake!
Experience an Urban Legend
Enter the underground service tunnels to uncover a mystery that’s absolutely, almost unbelievably, true!
The Guest-accessible areas of Magic Kingdom park are actually on the second floor of a massive structure. The “tunnel” below, known as the Utilidor, allows Cast Members, deliveries and even rubbish to be unknowingly transported below Guests’ feet as they wait in line for their favorite attractions. You’ve got to see the Utilidor for yourself!
Learn About the Man Behind the Mouse
Know Before You Go
- Theme park admission is required, but not included in the price of this tour. Theme park reservations are also required.
- Disney’s Keys to the Kingdom Tour is an outdoor walking tour, so check the weather forecast and dress appropriately.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended. Learn when advance reservations can be made. Same-day reservations can be made on a limited basis and are subject to availability.
- No cameras, video equipment or mobile phones may be used throughout the duration of the tour. Photography is strictly prohibited.
- Locations and attractions visited on your tour are subject to change without notice.
- Guests must be 16 years of age or older and have a valid photo I.D.
- Please check in at Town Square Theater 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation.
- Lunch is included.
- Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members qualify for a 15% discount.
Stay tuned for all things Disney with MickeyBlog!
Thinking about a Disney getaway? 2021 packages are available for booking and 2022 packages are now open! Fill out our form below or contact me today for your FREE, no-obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.