BREAKING: Disney Genie and Genie+ Service Release Date and Pricing Revealed for Disneyland
We finally have some news on the new Disney Genie service debuting at Disneyland!
Starting on December 8th, guests can take advantage of the complimentary and convenient new digital service designed to create your best Disney day!
Disney originally stated that the Genie would debut this fall at Disneyland, so some guests have started getting antsy for its arrival.
Going off of Disney World Genie service, Disney has been listening to the feedback from guests and perfecting Disneyland’s Genie service before its arrival.
Available through the Disneyland app, Disney Genie service will maximize your park time, including a personalized itinerary that will map out your entire day.
From food options, attractions and entertainment, to general interests like Star Wars, Disney princesses, thrill rides and much more. Just select your interests and the Disney Genie will lead the way.
Here are a few more features:
- Get Itinerary Updates from Morning to Night: Disney Genie will continue to update your itinerary throughout your day, so you can be more spontaneous and go with the flow.
- Find Your Favorites at a Glance: Create your very own personal tip board to instantly see your favorites. It will display current AND forecasted future wait times, helping you predict when you might experience quicker entry to attractions.
- Enjoy More Flexibility and Fun: Disney Genie brings existing planning features together in one place. Join a virtual queue at certain attractions, make dining and experience reservations, mobile order food at many locations, get help from a virtual assistant and more.
For even more convenience and flexibility, there are 2 other options for enjoying our theme parks, through a queue we are introducing called the Lightning Lane entrance that also saves you time in line:
- Disney Genie+ Service (Available for Purchase): For the price $20 per day, per ticket at Disneyland Resort, choose the next available time to arrive at a variety of attractions and experiences using the Lightning Lane entrance. You can make one selection at a time, throughout the day—from classics like Haunted Mansion to thrill rides like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and newer favorites like Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run (attractions subject to limited availability). This convenient option is the next evolution of the fan-favorite Disney MaxPass service from Disneyland Resort. Disney Genie+ will also include Disney parks-themed audio experiences and photo features to capture your memories—unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads from your day if you are visiting Disneyland Resort.
- Individual Attraction Selections (Available for Purchase): Schedule a time to arrive at up to 2 highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance—like Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure Park (subject to limited availability; attractions not included with Disney Genie+). Price range $7-$20 per ride. Attractions with Lightning Lane entrances that are Disney Genie+ and individual purchases are limited in availability, subject to change or closure, may vary by date, and are not guaranteed.
At launch, Disney Genie+ service will offer the Lightning Lane entrance at the following attractions (Guests may make one selection at a time throughout the day):
- Autopia Big Thunder
- Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Haunted Mansion
- Indiana Jones Adventure
- “it’s a small world”
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
Disney California Adventure Park
- Goofy’s Sky School
- Grizzly River Run
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Monsters, Inc.
- Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Toy Story Midway Mania