REMINDER: Virtual Queue for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Begins Oct. 1
We first shared the news back in August that Disney would be running a virtual queue for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT when the ride officially opens on October 1st.
I’ve had a lot of questions lately from clients about how the line/queue will work for this new attraction. With that in mind, and with less than two weeks to go before the attraction officially opens, I thought now would be a great time to give you a quick boarding group refresher.
Using the Virtual Queue:
- Guests must have a valid ticket and theme park reservation for EPCOT on the day you wish to sign up for the virtual queue.
- The virtual queue can be accessed via the My Disney Experience app.
- Starting at 7am, guests can check for available boarding groups.
- Guests DO NOT need to be at the theme park in order to sign up for the queue.
- If guests are unable to join the morning virtual queue, you will be able to check for an available boarding group starting at 1 pm. Guests MUST be at EPCOT to access the second virtual queue.
- Visitors should also note that boarding groups are subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Helpful Tips For Getting Into The Virtual Queue:
As we’ve seen with previous Disney rides that are incredibly popular, not everyone that wants to get on a boarding group in early October will actually get a boarding group. However, we’ve got a few helpful strategies that you’ll want to try out.
- Make sure you have your My Disney Experience app set up an ready to go on your mobile phone. (Virtual queue is only accessible via the My Disney Experience mobile app.)
- Make sure your reservations and tickets are linked to My Disney Experience.
- Make sure that you have a Park Pass at EPCOT or a Park Hopper ticket for the day that you want to join the Virtual Queue.
- Be an early bird. Boarding groups book up fast. Make sure your logged on and ready to go at 7pm.
- Only one guest per traveling party should attempt to enroll in virtual queue. Multiple Guests and devices attempting to enroll the same party could complicate securing a boarding group.
Guests who need an assistance getting enrolled in a boarding group should find a nearby Guest Experience Team Cast Member at EPCOT.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with us here at MickeyBlog where we’ll be coming to you LIVE! from Disney World throughout it’s 50th Anniversary.
Have you heard the news!? Disney packages are currently available through 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of September of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote.
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook