Disney Visa Cardmembers Can Now Save Up to 25% Off Select Stays at a Disneyland Resort Hotel
Whether you are drawn to frightful fun or beloved holiday traditions, the fall season is a great time to stay in the middle of the magic! And as a Disney Visa Cardmember, Guests can take advantage of this offer to save on select rooms at a Disneyland Resort hotel.
Explore room savings at all three Disneyland Resort hotels for stays most nights from October 12 through December 16, 2021:
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Save 25% on Premium and 20% on Standard rooms
- Save 20% on Premium and 15% on Standard rooms
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Save 10% on Premium and Standard rooms
Book now through December 9, 2021. Travel must be completed by December 17, 2021.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room type at the same hotel for stays most nights during the applicable dates between October 12 and December 16, 2021.
- Book now through December 9, 2021; travel must be completed by December 17, 2021.
- Premium room types included in this offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Artisan, Junior and Family suites.
- Must mention the offer when booking and use a valid Disney Visa® Card or Disney Rewards® Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Disney Visa Cardmember must stay in the room.
- Limit 2 rooms per reservation, and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Separate theme park admission and theme park reservation for same date and same park are required to enter a Theme Park, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access.
- Visit DisneyTravelTradeInfo.com/dlr for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.
- Deposit and credit card products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
- Offer made by Disney. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not affiliates of Disney and are not responsible for offer fulfillment.
Disneyland Resort Reopening Guidelines & Important Information
The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. As always, our procedures my change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials.
Fill out the form below or CLICK HERE for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As agents with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), we will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. We work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, our services are absolutely FREE.