BREAKING NEWS: Tortuga Tavern NOW Open With New PB & Nutella Treat!
We’re coming to you LIVE from Walt Disney World this morning where yet another beloved Magic Kingdom restaurant is opening it’s doors for the first time in 17 months!
We’re at Tortuga Tavern in Adventureland!
We’re so excited to see more and more of these popular eateries reopening as Disney World slowly starts to return to normal.
Doors officially opened at 11am this morning (August 16, 2021) and there are some new additions to the menu so let’s take a look:
- Turkey Leg with House-made Chips- Turkey Legs served at Pecos Bill’s after 5:00pm while available. $14.49
- Barbecued Pork Sandwich- Served with House-made Chips. $11.49
- Peanut Butter, Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread, and Banana Sandwich- Served with House-made Chips. $9.99
- All-Beef Hot Dog- Served with House-made Chips. $9.49
- Barbecued Slaw Dog- All-Beef Hot Dog topped with Barbecued Pork and Slaw served with House-made Chips. $11.49
- Assorted Fountain Beverages- $3.99
- DASANI® Bottled Water- $3.50
- Desert Pear Lemonade Pirate Slushy with Minute Maid® Premium Lemonade. $5.99
Above you can see cast members hard at work in the kitchen.
This is a perfect spot for outside dining.
Menus posted inside have been updated.
Our MickeyBlogger Greg is first in line and ready to try out a new menu item.
He picked up the new Banana, Nutella and Peanut Butter Sandwich.
This menu item comes with a side of chips.
Though the sandwich doesn’t look like much Greg said (and I quote) WOW! That’s a fantastic sandwich!
We all know that Elvis Presley used to love peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
And if it’s a feast fit for the king of rock ‘n roll, its definitely a worthy lunch for Disney-goers of all ages.
As you can see from the image below, Tortuga Tavern will be open today from 11 am – 5pm.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Disney World? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook