Journey to the Edge of the Earth With an Adventures by Disney Vacation to Antarctica
Are you looking for something a little different for your next vacation? Then, look no further than than this 12-day Adventures by Disney vacation to Antarctica & Patagonia Expedition Cruise.
Per the official Adventures by Disney website, this vacation invites guests to prepare for the adventure of a lifetime as you explore the infinite riches and natural beauty of the Antarctic Peninsula. Nature takes center stage and unique experiences abound as you hike through penguin colonies, search for pods of whales navigating the waters around you, and share a toast with fellow Adventurers as you glide past glaciers and ice floes. Plus, you’ll kick off your journey to the Antarctic Peninsula with explorations of the diverse landscapes and rich culture of Patagonia, also known as the “End of the World.”
Quick Facts for Adventures by Disney Antarctica & Patagonia Expedition Cruise
- Entire vacation is 12 days and 11 nights
- All accommodations included
- Guests must be a minimum of 10 years old but suggested age is 12 and older
- 31 meals included
Highlights of Adventure to Antarctic
Highlights of this adventure include:
- Daily Zodiac Excursions & Landings: Enjoy once-in-a-lifetime, close up encounters with icebergs along with local wildlife
- Wildlife Sightings: Prepare to see everything from orcas to seals to fur seals for a total of at least 235 marine species that call Antarctica home
- Patagonia & Tierra del Fuego: Experience 2 days packed with adventure as you explore this region of the world
- Learn from Onboard Experts: The voyage includes a team of naturalists that will be on hand to share their skills and knowledge
- Embrace Spontaneity: Nature will dictate your adventure during your visit to Antarctica where no 2 days will be the same.
- Harberton Settlement: Take a journey back in time when you visit this working estanica and explore local nature reserve and historic museums
- Drake Passage: Become a true seafarer as you cross this body of water that can sometimes be complex
What’s Included on Your Adventures by Disney Vacation to Antarctica
- Adventure Guides: You’ll be immersed in the local culture as trained, local Adventure Guides attend to every very detail of your journey
- Naturalists and Disney Special Guests
- Zodiac Boat Excursions: Landings chosen to immerse Guests in the pristine natural beauty of the region
- Onboard Activities: If you are looking for something to do onboard, activities for both adults and Junior Adventurers are available
- Intimate Accommodations: Guests are treated to accommodations that offer comfort with a variety of conveniences and delicious dining options
- Hassle-Free Travel: Everything is included on your vacation with transportation, including all internal flights, transfers, excursions, and a variety of amenities
Are you ready to travel to the end of the world on this Adventures by Disney vacation to Antarctica and Patagonia Expedition Cruise? Let us know in the comments below!
For additional information and to start planning your Adventures by Disney vacation, fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked EXCLUSIVELY with me by June 15, 2021 will receive a Disney Gift Card as a thank you with your final travel documents. In addition, one lucky client will receive a FREE MemoryMaker ($169 value). As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney!. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets
Featured Image: Disney