Adventures by Disney Adds Additional Expedition Cruise to Antarctica
Earlier this year, Adventures by Disney announced new Expedition Cruises to the Galapagos Islands and Antarctica. These new options were met with such high demand that Adventures by Disney made the decision to add another Antarctica Expedition Cruise that will depart on February 20, 2022.
All About Expedition Cruises with Adventures by Disney
If you possess an adventurous spirit and looking for extraordinary experiences in faraway places with a touch of Disney magic and all of the Disney service you are accustomed to, look no further than an Expedition Cruise with Adventures by Disney. All of their Expedition Cruises allow Guests to explore the world’s most secluded regions and enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Adventures by Disney Expedition Cruises uses sleek, amenity-filled vessels that have the feeling that you are sailing on your own private yacht. Since smaller ships are used, Guests are taken to even more remote destinations and can quickly respond to any weather conditions.
With world-class naturalists and other experts onboard, your trip may be enhanced on what they see in real time. The ship can quickly change course to view a variety of phenomenons including a waddle of penguins on the Antarctica coastline. Be prepared for spontaneity that makes every trip unique!
Every vessel is equipped with Zodiac water crafts that make it easy for Guests to explore areas that are usually inaccessible and the chance to get up-close-and-personal with unique wildlife.
A top priority for Adventures by Disney is sustainability. Since these Expedition Cruise Vessels operate in vulnerable areas, the ships are committed to reducing their environmental impact by being more full-efficient and creating last waste.
The Advantage of an Adventures by Disney Expedition Cruise
Just like all Adventures by Disney trips, you can rest assured that an Adventures by Disney Expedition Cruise will offer world-class service that you have come to expect from the Disney brand.
For the Adventures by Disney Antarctica Expedition Crises, Guests will sail aboard the Le Lyrial and Le Boreal. These boutique-style ships has been built to endure challenging environments with luxurious quarters and decadent dining.
While onboard an Adventures by Disney Expedition Cruise, you can expect to have as much as a worthwhile and memorable trip as exploring your destination. In addition to Disney-trained Adventure Guides that take care of every detail of your trip and bring destinations to life with fun stories and interesting trivia about each destination designed to interest Guests of all ages, special Disney Guests are onboard select sailings. You can also look forward to the following:
- “Adventure Awaits” chats held every evening to give you a preview of the adventure that lies ahead the next day
- Hands-on Photography Workshops on select sailings
- Cocktail-making classes
- Navigation lessons on the bridge
- Themed deck parties
- Special activities for Junior Adventurers
Additional Details on Adventures by Disney Antarctica Expedition Cruises
Each Adventures by Disney Antarctica Expedition Cruise is a 12-day/11-night offers an all-inclusive adventure to the awe-inspiring icescapes of the Earth’s southernmost continent. You’ll hike with naturalists among thousands of penguins and glide on Zodiac boats between glaciers in Antarctica. You’ll also marvel at the breathlessness of Patagonia via train and catamaran.
You’ll also view dramatic landscapes of snow-covered mountain and seascapes of icebergs. Then, head up to the top deck to see humpback whales and chinstrap penguins.
What’s Included on Your Adventures by Disney Antarctica Expedition Cruise
One of the many things I love about Adventures by Disney vacations is how they take care of and anticipate every need. And, most of them are even included in the cost of your trip!
On an Adventures by Disney Antarctica Expedition Cruise, the following services and amenities are included:
- Deluxe cruise accommodations in an outside stateroom
- Daily excursions that appeal to a variety of Guests and fitness levels
- Delicious onboard dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner to fuel you for a day of exploration
- Services of Adventure Guides, Expedition Leaders and an onboard Cruise Director and support staff
- A team of naturalists, who are foremost experts in a given region
- All gratuities onboard and port charges
- Engaging programming and entertainment designed to make your time on the ship as stimulating and meaningful as your excursions off the ship
- Complimentary expedition parka for you to take home (for Antarctica only)
- Refillable water bottles in all staterooms and throughout the ship
Expedition Cruises are for Everyone!
Regardless if you are an adventure-seeking couple or multi-generational family with everyone from grandparents to children, an Adventures by Disney Expedition Cruise is for you.
- Adults: Every Adventures by Disney Expedition Cruise includes adults-only options like cocktail-making basics, fascinating talks and workshops by naturalists and experts as well as the chance to meet like-minded adventurers.
- Teens & Kids: Teens and Kids will delight in navigation lessons, exclusive onboard experiences for teens, Junior Adventurer movie nights and pizza parties, game nights, scavenger hunts, and the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet and friends from around the world!
The third Adventures by Disney Antarctica Expedition Cruise will open for booking tomorrow, March 4, 2021. The first two cruises sold out very shortly after going live, so if you are looking to experience this once-in-a-lifetime vacation, reach out today to be ready to book first thing tomorrow!
For additional information and to book any Advenutres by Disney vacation, fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY Adventures by Disney vacation package booked EXCLUSIVELY with me will received a credit towards there final payment. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney!. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney