Adventures by Disney Announces New England Vacation and Expands Private Adventure Destinations for 2022
There are now even more opportunities to plan an Adventures by Disney vacation in 2022 as new adventures to the world-famous New England has just been announced as well as more Private Adventures!
New England Adventures by Disney
Beginning in May 2022, Adventures by Disney will offer a new 8-day, 7-night guided vacation to New England to explore Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
With quaint seaside villages, historic cities, breathtaking landscapes, and mouth-watering food, New England has always been a popular destination for travel. The itinerary includes several options for families of all ages and gives a peek inside what makes this part of the United States so captivation.
Highlights of this Adventures by Disney to New England include:
- Exploration at the Shelburne Museum: Enjoy a morning of exploring this iconic museum and learn to work with a 19th-century printing press; see a locomotive that pulled past Presidents of the United States including Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and Dwight D. Eisenhower, take a look at a famed Folk Art collection, and even take a spin on a vintage carousel.
- Stay at the Trapp Family Lodge: Guests will stay at the historical Trapp Family Lodge which is the former home of Maria and Baron von Trapp. During the stay, Guests will learn about the famous family that left Austria and set up their home in the breathtaking hills of Vermont.
- Cruise Along Lake Champlain: Enjoy a lunch and narrated journey on Vermont’s largest cruise ship and floating restaurant, the Spirit of Ethan Allen.
- Zip through the skies: During a stop in Stowe, Guests can take part in a zip-tour, tree-top, and sky bridge experiences.
- Enjoy a leisurely bike ride in Burlington: Guests will enjoy a bike ride through the vibrant downtown area of Burlington that includes stops in Oakledge Park, the Burlington Earth Clock, and North Beach.
- Explore the coast of Bar Harbor: Take in the scenic coastline of Bar Harbor while sailing aboard a two-mast schooner and a kayaking tour.
- Horse-drawn carriage rides and coach tour of Acadia National Park: Journey through this historic park’s roads with vistas of Sand Beach, Otter Point, Jordan Pond, Thunder Hole, and Cadillac Mountain.
- Feast on authentic New England cuisine: Guests will enjoy some New England classic including a lobster and clam bake while overlooking the waterfront in Bal Harbor, serving of popovers and tea at Jordan Pond House in Acadia National Park, and fresh-to-table dining at Clemmons Family Farm in Vermont.
There will be a total of 10 Adventures by Disney New England Departures between May and October 2022. Four of these departures will be adults-only with three of them being during the best time of the year to experience the change in foliage – in the fall.
If you are looking to take part in one of these Adventures by Disney New England vacations, booking will open as follows:
- June 8, 2021: Adventure Insiders who have been on 3 or more departures
- June 9, 2021: All Adventures Insiders
- June 10, 2021: DVC Members, Disney Cruise Line Gold & Platinum Members, Golden Oak Residents, and Club 33 Members
- June 11, 2021: General public
As an added bonus, those who book their Adventures by Disney New England vacation by September 2, 2021 will save $400 per person on departures from May 21, 2022 to August 6, 2022.
More Adventures by Disney Private Adventures in 2022
As families were looking for more ways to travel in a more of a private environment, Adventures by Disney introduced Private Adventures with much fanfare. Due to the huge popularity, they have double their portfolio of these private vacations for 2022 to see some of the most must-see destinations in the world.
For 2022, Adventures by Disney will offer Private Adventures to destinations that include:
- Laos and Cambodia
- England and France
- New Zealand
- South Africa
Offering the same level of service and attention to detail as all Adventures by Disney vacation, Private Adventures give families and friends the convenience and luxury of traveling with their preferred party with up to 12 Guests. Booking dates for these vacations are flexible due to the seasonality of some destinations.
There is no minimum age for Private Adventures with the exception of Peru and South Africa where all Guests are required to be 6 or older.
The Private Adventures include highlights from the traditional Adventures by Disney guided group tours as well as once-in-a-lifetime experiences that are perfect for smaller groups. Tours include the Te Puia geothermal park in New Zealand, full-day sailing excursion along the outer reef in Australia, and private guided tours of Robben Island in South Africa.
Now, the only question that remains: Which Adventures by Disney vacation are you going to take in 2022? New England or a Private Adventure? Let us know in the comments below!
For additional information and to start planning your Adventures by Disney vacation, fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked EXCLUSIVELY with me by June 15, 2021 will receive a Disney Gift Card as a thank you with your final travel documents. In addition, one lucky client will receive a FREE MemoryMaker ($169 value). As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney!. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets
Featured Image: Disney