Delicious Outdoor Dining in Epcot’s World Showcase
World Showcase in Epcot is full of fantastic sights and sounds from around the world. It is one of my all-time favorite places to be in Disney World and offers some of the greatest food I’ve ever tasted.
As the world begins to reopen, and people begin to travel again, some of us may be leery of indoor dining, and that’s okay. World Showcase offers a variety of outdoor dining options that are sure to satisfy any “world traveler”.
Outdoor Kiosks, Carts, and Food Stalls
Ready for a quick break? These kiosks and carts offer scrumptious treats and beverages for you to order and enjoy at a table or bench nearby.
- Choza de Margarita- Here you can grab a margarita, frozen or on the rocks, as well as some Mexican classics. Try the empanadas. You won’t be disappointed.
- Crepes de Chefs de France- Calling all sweets fans! Authentic crepes topped with chocolate, strawberries, or butter and sugar. Make it extra sweet with a helping of ice cream.
- Fife and Drum Tavern- Popcorn, Mickey Pretzels, turkey legs, and hot dogs. Don’t miss your souvenir popcorn buckets either.
- Gelateria Toscana- The most amazing Italian desserts you could taste. Gelati, Sorbetti, Cannoli, Tiramisu, and Zeppoli. You can’t go wrong, so order anything, and be prepared to share.
- Joy of Tea- Grab some egg rolls and take a break. Try bubble milk tea, Oolong tea, or for the adults, some specialty cocktails.
- Kabuki Cafe- Serving up shaved ice, sushi, sake, and wine. Grownups, try the Sake Mist!
- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe- Famous for School Bread. This Norwegian bakery is worth stopping by just to smell the freshly baked pastries.
Outdoor Quick Service and Counter Service Locations
Guests looking for a quick lunch or dinner option are sure to enjoy these quick-service locations. Order at the counter, or Mobile order using your Smartphone. Then grab a seat on the patio.
- La Cantina de San Angel- My favorite lunch spot! Grab your tacos, nachos, and margarita and sit by the World Showcase lagoon. Don’t forget extra queso!
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop- Classic Fish and Chips served hot and flakey. Grab a spot in the shade and enjoy people-watching.
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse- Burgers, brisket, barbeque, and more. Grab your iced tea or your draft beer and have a seat at a picnic table.
- Lotus Blossom Cafe- Enjoy gorgeous views of the courtyard and gardens inside the China pavilion, while you enjoy classics such as fried rice, orange chicken, and Mongolian beef.
- Katsura Grill- Sushi, noodles, and authentic Japanese cuisine. Bring your appetite, these servings are more than generous.
Outdoor Table Service Restaurants
Maybe you’re ready to sit, savor, and enjoy the views? Don’t miss these table-service locations, that offer mouth-watering meals, and spectacular views. Advanced reservations are recommended.
- Rose & Crown Dining Room- Request a seat on the covered patio and feel the breeze roll off the World Showcase lagoon. A perfect place to enjoy a pint, some Shepherd’s Pie, or classic fish and chips. Order Sticky Toffee Pudding for dessert and watch the lights come on around the World Showcase.
- Spice Road Table- Mouthwatering Mediterranean dishes and exquisite seafood. Enjoy gorgeous decor and open-air dining while you let your taste buds travel.
- Tutto Italia- Authentic Italian pasta and salads that won’t disappoint. Try a Wine Flight and don’t skip dessert.
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria- My families personal favorite! Start with fried risotto balls, split an authentic Neapolitan pizza, and don’t forget to save room for dessert.