Outdoor Dining at Magic Kingdom You Won’t Want to Miss
As we navigate the new “normal” at Disney World, some of us may find ourselves wanting more opportunities to dine outdoors, rather than indoors. Here are some options for outdoor dining at Magic Kingdom that offer tasty treats.
Carts, Kiosks, and Grab n’ Go Outdoor Dining
For anyone wanting a snack and a quick break, these locations offer walk-up counter service and you can enjoy your goodies outside, at a table or bench nearby.
- Aloha Isle: Serving the famous Dole Whip, as well as a variety of soft serve, and floats. Located in Adventureland, next to The Tiki Room.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies: Out of this world ice cream, milkshakes, floats, and sweets. Located in Tomorrowland.
- Gaston’s Tavern: Step inside for warm cinnamon rolls, Grey Stuff cupcakes, and LaFou’s Brew. Then enjoy your treats in the courtyard nearby. Located in Fantasyland.
- Liberty Square Market: Healthy snacks, fruit, drinks, Mickey Pretzels, and turkey legs. Located in Liberty Square, just outside The Hall of Presidents.
- Sleepy Hollow: Don’t miss these gourmet waffles, funnel cakes, and turkey legs. Perfect for a quick breakfast, or to satisfy your sweet tooth. Located in Liberty Square.
- Sunshine Tree Terrace: Refreshing floats and soft-serve. An excellent choice for a quick pick-me-up. Located in Adventureland.
- Westward Ho: A cute little cart serving corndog nuggets, Mickey Pretzels, and Churros. Located in Frontierland, across from The Country Bear Jamboree.
Quick-Service Outdoor Dining
For those guests wanting a meal and to sit a little longer, these restaurants offer indoor and outdoor seating, first come first serve. All of these restaurants also offer Mobile Ordering for your convenience.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe: Serving a variety of burgers, sandwiches, hotdogs, and salads. Located in Tomorrowland with both indoor and outdoor seating.
- Pinocchio Village Haus: Choose from a wide selection of flatbreads, Italian salads, and kid-friendly favorites. Dine indoors and watch the Small World boats go by, or dine outside and people watch. Located in Fantasyland.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe: A personal favorite of mine. Scrumptious tacos, nachos, and Mexican favorites. Large indoor dining areas allow for distancing or dine outside, and watch the comings and goings of Frontierland.
Table-Service Outdoor Dining
For guests wanting a full, sit-down meal Tony’s Town Square Restaurant will not disappoint. This Lady and the Tramp-themed restaurant serves Italian and American favorites with beautiful views of Main Street, USA.
Advanced dining reservations are strongly suggested. Arrive a little early and request a table outside.