Check Out These Delicious Bites NOW Available at Disney World
A whole host of delicious new eats and treats have cropped up at Walt Disney World! If you’re lucky enough to be heading to the theme parks in the weeks ahead then be sure to give some of these delectable goodies a try!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
We are a little over a week before Disney’s latest animated feature is available at theaters and on Disney+ and Disney World has created fun snacks to celebrate. Head over to Disney’s Animal Kingdom to give this trio of Raya-inspired sweet treats a try:
- Baby Tuk Tuk Mousse – 5-spice mousse on top of chocolate cake, milk chocolate cream, chocolate velvet ”shell,” and chocolate crispy pearls (available starting Feb. 22 at Creature Comforts Coffee Shop and Isle of Java).
- Baby Tuk Tuk Ice Cream Sundae – Chai-spiced caramel cake, chai caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream, green tea cake crumbs, salted caramel crispy pearls, and edible image of Baby Tuk Tuk (available starting Feb. 22 at Dino-Bite Snacks).
- Mighty Mist Soft-Serve – Twist of strawberry and vanilla soft serve with blue-tinted white chocolate- dipped waffle cone rolled in sparkling sugar (available starting Feb. 22 at Anandapur Ice Cream Truck).
To put you in the mood for Raya and the Last Dragon below you’ll also find at a foodie inspired clip from the film! It serves as the perfect introduction to Boun (the self-styled chef and captain of the Shrimporium.)
Don’t miss Raya and the Last Dragon releasing simultaneously in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access ($29.95) on Mar. 5, 2021.
Christmas in February! – Disney Hollywood Studios
Though Christmas seems like a distant memory, that’s not the case at Hollywood Scoops where their Peppermint Bundt Cake Shake is still available until February 28th. This peppermint ice cream steak is topped with whipped cream, TWO bundt cakes and peppermint bark.
Magic Kingdom Park
We’ve got a duo of delicious treats at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant and Sunshine Tree Terrace in the Magic Kingdom.
- Hazelnut Budino – Creamy chocolate-hazelnut custard with chocolate torta topped with caramel, toasted meringue, and pralines (available at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant).
- Pot Stickers – Fried pork and vegetable pot stickers served with orange-sesame-ginger sauce (available at Sunshine Tree Terrace).
Dahlia Lounge – Coronado Springs Resorts
In addition to the incredible view, Dahlia Lounge located at the stunning new Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is offering two new menu items that are not-to-be-missed:
- Ham and Cheese Bocadillo – Jamón serrano, Manchego cheese, roasted garlic aïoli, and honey on a toasted baguette.
- Chicken Wings – Spiced sherry-honey glazed chicken wings.
Things are tasty as always over at Disney Springs with everything from new hotdogs and sandwiches to donuts and cold brews that are simply divine. Here are some highlights:
- Mardi Gras Smoked Crawdog – Smoked Andouille sausage, crawfish, lemon caper aïoli, and creole pepper sauce on a roll (available at B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.).
- The King Dog – All Beef Hotdog with French Toast Batter-dipped and Cereal-crusted Hot Dog Bun, Spicy Peanut Butter Spread, Banana-Honey Mustard, Chipotle-Berry Preserve, and Billionaire’s Bacon (available at Hot Diggity Dog Food Truck).
- Chocolate Mint Donut – A tribute treat inspired by the iconic Girl Scout cookie made with Thin Mint cookies (available through Feb. 28 at Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew).
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for more delicious eats and treats coming your way this Spring!
Get a Jumpstart On Your Travel Plans And Get A FREE Disney Gift Card!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World vacation packages are currently available through June 2022! Book your 2022 stay with ME through May of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook!