2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts Food Studios: L’Art de la Cuisine Française
Our next stop on our 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Food Tour features additional French food and is called L’Art de la Cuisine Française.
Let’s take a look on what this Food Studio has to offer:
L’Art de la Cuisine Française Food
- Crème de Brie en Petit Pain: Warm Creamy Brie in a House-made Bread Bowl $8
- Croissant à la Truffle Noir d’Hiver: Black Winter Truffle Croissant $7.75 New for 2021!
- Moelleux à la Framboise et aux Chocolats Valrhona: Molten Chocolate and Raspberry Cake with Pure Origin Valrhona Chocolates $7.75 New for 2021!
- Trio de Macarons: Assortment of Three House-made Macarons in a Gift Box $9.50
L’Art de la Cuisine Française Beverages
- Frozen French Martini: Grey Goose, Vodka, Chambord Liqueur, Pineapple, Orange, and Grape Juice with Lemon-Lime Foam $14.50
- Charles Lafite, Brut Méthode Traditionnelle Champenoise: French Sparkling Wine $8
- Château La Gordonne, Vérité du Terroir, Côtes de Provence Rosé $9.25 New for 2021!
- Bordeaux Merlot and Cabernet Blend, Baron des Chartrons, 2015 $8.75 New for 2021!
- Evian Bottled Water $3.50
L’Art de la Cuisine Française is just one of several Food Studios at this year’s EPCOT Festival of the Arts and one of two serving French food and beverages! This year’s Festival kicked off today, Friday, January 8, 2021 and will run until Monday, February 22, 2021.
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked exclusively with me by a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus, will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets
Image Credit: Disney