2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts Food Studios: Cuisine Classique
Next stop on our tour of Food Studios at the 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts is Cuisine Classique. This stop features classic French food and might be one of my favorites!
Let’s take a look at what is offered at the Cuisine Classique Food Studio during the 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts:
CUISINE CLASSIQUE FOOD
- Red Wine-braised Beef Short Rib: With Parsnip Purée, Broccolini, Baby Tomatoes, and Aged Balsamic $8
- Coq au Vin: Chicken Roulade with Violet Mustard, Candied Carrots, Pancetta Crisp, Marble Potatoes, and Beurre Rouge Sauce $6.75 New for 2021!
- Opera Cake: Almond Joconde, Coffee Buttercream, and Chocolate Ganache $4.50 New for 2021!
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate-Chip Cookie $5.50
CUISINE CLASSIQUE BEVERAGES
- 3 Daughters Brewing Rosé Hard Cider from St. Petersburg, Florida $4.50/$8.50
- 81Bay Brewing Rosé Blonde Ale from Tampa, Florida $4.50/8.50
- Frozen Rosé $6.50
- Campo Viejo Rioja Reserva Art Series from Logrono, Spain $6
- Domaine Savary Chablis, Burgundy $8
- A Play on Rosé Flight $10.50
The 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts officially kicked off today, Friday, January 8, 2021 and will run until Monday. February 22, 2021.
What are you going to try at the Cuisine Classique Food Studio during the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts? Let us know in the comments below!
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked exclusively with me by a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus, will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets
Image Credit: Disney