Disney Park Pass Theme Park Reservations Replenished for The Holidays
If you were hoping to visit Walt Disney World for the 2020 holiday season or somewhere in between but your favorite Parks did not have Disney Park Pass theme park reservations available, you might be in luck! Disney has just replenished availability for this November and December – including Hollywood Studios for most days.
Here is a breakdown of what Parks are available for Disney Park Pass theme park reservations for Disney Resort Guests and Theme Park Ticket Guests for the next several day during the 2020 holiday season:
- November 18 to November 28, 2020: All Parks available EXCEPT Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Until today, the Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom were not available on select days during this time period. The Magic Kingdom is now available for Thanksgiving Day.
- November 29 to December 24, 2020: ALL Parks now available. Previously, Disney’s Hollywood Studios was at capacity for pretty much every day during this stretch.
- December 25, 2020 (Christmas Day): All Parks available EXCEPT The Magic Kingdom.
- December 26 and December 27, 2020: All Parks available.
- December 28, 2020: All Parks available EXCEPT The Magic Kingdom
- December 29 and December 30, 2020: All Parks available
- December 31, 2020 (New Year’s Eve): EPCOT and the Magic Kingdom NOT available.
For Walt Disney World Annual Passholders, Disney Park Pass theme park reservations are available in November and December for the holidays as follows:
- November 18 to November 23, 2020: All Parks available EXCEPT Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- November 24, 2020: Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios NOT available
- November 25 and November 26, 2020: All Parks available EXCEPT Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- November 27, 2020: Disney’s Hollywood Studios and EPCOT NOT available
- November 28, 2020: All Parks available EXCEPT Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- November 29 to December 4, 2020: All Parks available
- December 5, 2020: All Parks available EXCEPT EPCOT
- December 6 to December 11, 2020: All Parks available
- December 12, 2020: All Parks available EXCEPT EPCOT
- December 13 to December 24, 2020: All Parks available
- December 25, 2020 (Christmas Day): All Parks available EXCEPT The Magic Kingdom
- December 26 to December 31, 2020: All Parks available
If you have been waiting to book your holiday trip for these Disney Parks Passes to become available, then I suggest booking your trip or purchasing your tickets NOW to lock in your reservations. These will fill up super fast and it is never guaranteed that Disney will replenish them again.
It’s not too late to start planning your holiday time Walt Disney World vacation! There are some SPECTACULAR discounts available for the remainder of 2020 at Walt Disney World and into 2021. Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked exclusively with me by a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus, will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me by December 31, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets