RECIPE: Celebrate The Spooky Season With These Oogie Boogie Cupcakes
It’s Oogie’s turn to Boogie now! Disney just released an adorable Oogie Boogie cupcake recipe and it is nothing short of adorable. These easy-to-make treats can be easily mixed up at home and are sure to delight the entire family this Halloween Season. So queue up Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, head into the kitchen and get ready for the perfect Fall family movie night complete with cupcakes!
Oogie Boogie Gummy Worm Cupcakes
Approx. 12 cupcakes
- Chocolate cupcakes
- White canned frosting
- Gummy worm candy (My bugs! My bugs!)
- Gel food coloring
- Make 24 chocolate cupcakes.
- Mix yellow food coloring into the frosting. Stir in small amounts of green food coloring until reaching a bright green.
- To make Oogie Boogie’s pointy head, trim a cupcake into a cone shape. Spread a small amount of frosting onto the base of the cone-shaped cupcake and adhere to the top of another cupcake.
- Carefully cover the cone shape with green frosting. Make a hole into the cupcake where the worm will come out of his mouth. Poke the gummy worm into the hole, and then begin to draw his mouth with the black decorating gel around the worm. Add spooky eyes to finish.
Quick Tip: Crumble the cupcake pieces to look like dirt to decorate the plate!
Also, once your done whipping up these goodies in the kitchen, be sure to head over to Disney+ where you can stream The Nightmare Before Christmas!
This is just one of the many delectable Halloween treats that we’ll be sharing with you this spooky season! Readers are encouraged to keep checking in with us for further news and updates!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook