RECIPE: Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
If you miss the sweet smells of Ghirardelli at Disney Springs as much as we do then we’ve got the perfect project for your weekend. Disney just shared the recipe for Ghirardelli’s fragrant and delicious chocolate chip cookies and we are excited to pass on the details to you!
Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Makes about 4 dozen cookies
11 1/2 ounces Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 1/4 cups unsifted flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color.
- Add eggs and vanilla, one at a time. Mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for more awesome ways to conjure up a bit of Disney magic at home.
Disney Theme Parks May Be Currently Closed But Did You Know You Can Plan A Disney Getaway Through Until the End of 2020? Don’t let Coronavirus put a damper on your Disney plans. Reach out today to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com follow along on Facebook