NEW Spring Campsite Offer at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
If you have dreams of going camping this Spring then here’s an offer from Walt Disney World Resort that you simply won’t want to pass up! Through May 21, 2020, guests can save 20% on campsites for stays Sunday through Thursday nights for stays between March 29 – May 21, 2020
Nestled among 750 acres of pine and cypress forest and laced with woodland trails, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is a front-row seat on the great outdoors. There are campsites that accommodate everything from tents to RV’s with full hookups. Best of all, guests staying at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground can enjoy unique benefits like Extra Magic Hours, Complimentary transportation around Walt Disney World resort and the ability to purchase one of Disney’as awesome dining plans.
And just look at some of the awesome experiences you can have during your Spring 2020 visit!
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway is now open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Disney fans of all ages will love this fun-filled, ride-through adventure into the world of Mickey Mouse cartoons.
- The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, March 4-June 1, is in full bloom with showcase gardens, rockin’ entertainment, fresh flavors, engaging tours and lots more. Spring guests are also treated to new EPCOT adventures, including the “Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along” in France, and the new nighttime spectacular, “EPCOT Forever.”
- Cirque du Soleil and Disney present a first-of-its-kind collaboration, Drawn to Life, an original new show paying homage to Disney animation. Previews begin March 20 at Disney Springs leading to the world premiere April 17.
- NBA Experience is an all-new destination at Disney Springs featuring 13 basketball-related activities on two action-packed floors.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge transports Disney’s Hollywood Studios guests to a galaxy far, far away to live out their own Star Wars adventures as they explore Batuu, a remote planet on the galaxy’s Outer Rim.
All of these incredible activities plus the 20% discount definitely makes springtime the right time for a visit to Walt Disney World and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
Thinking about a stay at Fort Wilderness!? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!