City Works Eatery and Pour House Opens at Disney Springs Tomorrow (Feb. 6)
We’ve got exciting news for foodies and sports fans! Last week, we here at MickeyBlog shared the exciting news that a new Disney Springs restaurant would debut this week and now it’s official! City Works Eatery & Pour House located at the NBA Experience in Disney World’s downtown district will officially open its doors tomorrow! (February 6th.)
Located at Disney Springs West Side, City Works is an 8,632-square-foot restaurant that offers brilliant twists on American classics. It seats 309 people and includes a 1,767-square-foot patio and three full-service bars, two of which provide covered, open-air dining along the patio.
The Best In Sports Viewing
The restaurant is a sports fan’s dream come true with high-definition TVs including a video wall housing an impressive 168-inch video screen complemented by four 110-inch and 12 65 inch screens. You’ll want to make this your go-to Orlando spot for upcoming sporting events like the NCAA Tournament and Major League Baseball Opening Day.
Over 90 Beers on Tap
Best of all, while you catch the big game you can indulge in over 90 local, regional and global craft beers on draft! As a special treat 30-40% of the draft beer taps will be dedicated to local breweries. There will also be eight wines on draft, a seasonally changing cocktail menu and an impressive whisky list. Happy hour specials vary and are on offer Monday through Thursday 3-6pm. Drink specials are also available 10pm-midnight.
Classic American Food With a Modern Twist
And don’t get us started on the food! You’ll be spoiled for choice with a menu brimming with delicious dishes. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Cheese Curds [$10.00] – White cheddar, cornmeal battered, smoked tomato coulis
- Smoked Chicken Wings [$15.00] – Grilled chili-rubbed jumbo wings and drummies, BBQ sauce, mustard BBQ sauce
- Kung Pao Cauliflower [$15.00] – Roasted cauliflower, sweet peppers, green onions, garlic, ginger, arbol chiles, fried peanuts, chili oil, sweet and spicy tamari
- Duck Nachos [$18.00] – Pulled confit duck, pepper jack cheese sauce, pickled jalapeños, smoked tomatoes, red onion, white beans, avocado, micro cilantro, queso fresco, wonton chips
- Bacon Cheeseburger [$19.00] – House-smoked candied thick-cut bacon, aged Vermont white and yellow cheddar cheeses, shredded iceberg, vine-ripened tomato, red onion, brioche bun
- Smokehouse Burger [$20.00] – House-smoked BBQ pulled pork shoulder, smoked provolone, BBQ bacon onion relish, Carolina mustard BBQ sauce, crispy buttermilk onion strings
- Scorpion Burger [$20.00] – Habanero pepper jack, jalapeños, five pepper jam, arugula, vine-ripened tomato, scorpion pepper aioli
- Filet Mignon Sliders [$21.00] – Two grilled filet medallions, caramelized onions, horseradish cream, pretzel roll
- Nashville Hot Chicken Wrap [$17.00] – Buttermilk breaded crispy chicken breast, hot cayenne pepper mop, romaine, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, ranch dressing, flour tortilla
- Pork Chop [$26.00] – 10 oz. bone-in centre-cut pork chop, potato purée, chipotle maple glaze, cinnamon-spiced apples, crispy buttermilk onion rings
- Fish & Chips [$22.00] – Alaskan cod, beer batter, coleslaw, malt vinegar powder, cornichon tartar sauce
- Smoked BBQ Ribs [$29.00] – Hardwood-smoked full rack baby back ribs, housemade BBQ sauce, spicy maple bacon baked beans, mascarpone creamed corn
- Cajun Linguine [$22.00] – Blackened chicken, andouille sausage, bell peppers, red onion scallions, sriracha cream, linguine pasta
- Short Rib [$26.00] – Braised boneless short rib, creamy grits, bacon tomato jam, crispy pickled fennel, au jus gravy
City Works Eatery and Pour House will be open for lunch and dinner Monday through Thursday from 11 am-midnight, Friday 11 am – 1am, Saturday 10:30 am – 1 am and Sunday 10:30 am – midnight. City Works will also offer a weekend brunch from 10 am – 3pm.
For more information on this awesome addition to Disney Springs’ culinary line-up, you can visit their website here. Readers are also encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog where we’ll be coming to you live from the Grand Opening tomorrow! See you there!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook