City Works Eatery and Pour House Could Open As Early As Next Week
Our MickeyBlogger paid a visit to Disney Springs this weekend where we were given some exciting news to share with you! City Works Eatery and Pour House a brand new restaurant at the NBA Experience will be opening next week according to the staff member we spoke to earlier today!
City Works Eatery and Pour House, is a brand new restaurant hosting a food menu that offers classic scratch American dishes. City Works will be open for lunch and dinner, and will also offer brunch dishes on the weekends.
The menu features appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, tacos, salads, steak, and chicken, plus an all-day breakfast and weekend brunch.
Here’s a sample of the dishes you’ll find:
- Cheese Curds [$10.00] – White cheddar, cornmeal battered, smoked tomato coulis
- Smoked Chicken Wings [$15.00] – Grilled chili-rubbed jumbo wings and drummies, BBQ sauce, mustard BBQ sauce
- Kung Pao Cauliflower [$15.00] – Roasted cauliflower, sweet peppers, green onions, garlic, ginger, arbol chiles, fried peanuts, chili oil, sweet and spicy tamari
- Duck Nachos [$18.00] – Pulled confit duck, pepper jack cheese sauce, pickled jalapeños, smoked tomatoes, red onion, white beans, avocado, micro cilantro, queso fresco, wonton chips
- Bacon Cheeseburger [$19.00] – House-smoked candied thick-cut bacon, aged Vermont white and yellow cheddar cheeses, shredded iceberg, vine-ripened tomato, red onion, brioche bun
- Smokehouse Burger [$20.00] – House-smoked BBQ pulled pork shoulder, smoked provolone, BBQ bacon onion relish, Carolina mustard BBQ sauce, crispy buttermilk onion strings
- Scorpion Burger [$20.00] – Habanero pepper jack, jalapeños, five pepper jam, arugula, vine-ripened tomato, scorpion pepper aioli
- Filet Mignon Sliders [$21.00] – Two grilled filet medallions, caramelized onions, horseradish cream, pretzel roll
- Nashville Hot Chicken Wrap [$17.00] – Buttermilk breaded crispy chicken breast, hot cayenne pepper mop, romaine, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, ranch dressing, flour tortilla
- Pork Chop [$26.00] – 10 oz. bone-in center cut pork chop, potato purée, chipotle maple glaze, cinnamon-spiced apples, crispy buttermilk onion rings
- Fish & Chips [$22.00] – Alaskan cod, beer batter, coleslaw, malt vinegar powder, cornichon tartar sauce
- Smoked BBQ Ribs [$29.00] – Hardwood-smoked full rack baby back ribs, housemade BBQ sauce, spicy maple bacon baked beans, mascarpone creamed corn
- Cajun Linguine [$22.00] – Blackened chicken, andouille sausage, bell peppers, red onion scallions, sriracha cream, linguine pasta
- Short Rib [$26.00] – Braised boneless short rib, creamy grits, bacon tomato jam, crispy pickled fennel, au jus gravy
City Works currently has seven locations across the country in cities including Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Miami, Frisco, Fort Worth, and Orange Village. With 90 local and global beers on tap, the restaurant offers a wide range of rare and unique craft selections. All locations are open for lunch and dinner, and prices range from $13-$20 at lunch and $15-$28 during dinner. For more information visit www.cityworksrestaurant.com.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for more information on City Works and other Disney Springs happenings.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook