Disney Vacation Club Members can Embark on a Special Magic Kingdom Fireworks Cruise
Indulge your palate in sweet treats before you set sail on the picturesque Seven Seas Lagoon. Then, enjoy premium, unobstructed views of the Magic Kingdom fireworks spectacular!
Sip, savor and sail—and then behold dazzling entertainment. During the Magic Kingdom Fireworks Cruise, you can enjoy:
- Lavish delicacies and fun foods—like sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries—before boarding the boat
- Outstanding views of Happily Ever After, the most spectacular fireworks show in the history of Magic Kingdom park
- Close-up view of the Electrical Water Pageant, where barges covered with colorful lights form fanciful animals and patriotic stars and stripes (weather and schedule permitting)
When & Where:
- Dates: Cruises are held on Wednesday evenings
- Times: Please arrive 1.5 hours before the start of Happily Ever After to enjoy light bites before the cruise; the boat will depart 60 minutes prior to the fireworks.
- Location: Meet at the marina of Disney’s Contemporary Resort, located at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
The Magic Kingdom Fireworks Cruise is $85 per person, plus tax.
This experience will not be offered on the following blockout dates:
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Wednesday, December 30, 2020
For more information on the Magic Kingdom Fireworks Cruise or other special marina experiences, please call Member Services at (800) 800–9800.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? There are still fantastic 2019 bargains to be had and 2020 packages are NOW AVAILABLE TO BOOK! Fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. You can find me on Facebook or via email at Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.