2019 Dates for Disneyland Resort’s Hand-Pulled Candy Canes Have Been Announced
With the Holiday Season at Disneyland Resort having officially kicked off, a question that I’m getting asked this week is when the famous hand-pulled candy canes will become available at Candy Palace and Trolley Treats!? Typically out at the end of November, Disney fans will tell you that there is definitely a bit of fervor around nabbing up one of these nostalgic treats with snaking lines and a wristband system in place to eliminate overcrowding at the shops.
We’ll you can start to mark those calendars Disney friends as we are excited to reveal that the Hand-Pulled Candy Cane dates for 2019 have been announced!
2019 Hand-Pulled Candy Cane Dates
Candy Palace at Disneyland
- November 29
- December 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, and 24
Trolley Treats at California Adventure
- November 30
- December 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, and 25
How to Get a Candy Cane:
Now, as mentioned above, there is a bit of strategy involved in nabbing these tasty treats!
- First, it is recommended that guests arrive at the park that you’ll get the candy canes from at least 1 hour before park opening.
- Once the park opens head directly to the candy shop to get your wristband.
- Wristbands will be distributed to guests once that park opens and there is a limit of only 1 wristband per guest.
- The wristband will entitle that guest to 1 candy cane at the designated location and must be shown at the time of purchase.
- Return back to the shop at the designated time on your wristband to pick up your candy cane.
The Disneyland Candy Hotline can be reached for more info on the candy canes and what will be baked each day: (714) 781-0112.
Each cane is $13.99 and annual pass discounts do not apply.
Guest should note that things get a little Black Friday-esque when it comes to getting a candy cane and that there are typically more people in line than candy canes.
Are the Candy Canes Really Worth It?
We sure think so! The talented Disneyland Resort Candy Makers make these awesome treats from scratch. They mix the ingredients and hand pull the candy before rolling, twisting and wrapping them for you to take home with you! This is a tradition that started at Disneyland Resort all the way back in 1968 and the final product measures a whopping 18 inches long!
If you are planning a visit to Disneyland this Holiday Season we think they’re definitely worth getting in line for!
There’s still time to plan a Christmas or New Year’s 2019 Disney getaway or to start planning ahead for 2020! Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook