Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Will Feature New Fireworks Show!
Rumors have been swirling that new fireworks show would make its debut at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Today, we are happy to announce Disney just confirmed that rumor!
After 14 years, a brand-new, Halloween fireworks spectacular will replace “Hallowishes” for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Parties at the Magic Kingdom. The new show will feature state-of-the-art projection effects, lasers, lightning and dazzling fireworks that come together to tell a not-so-scary about the magic of Halloween night. Guests will be taken on a trick-or-treating adventure where Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy find themselves drawn into a spooky haunted house. The group of four will journey through one room of the house to another while encountering skeletons, dancing ghosts, and some of your favorite Disney Villains.
And, what better way to celebrate the new Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party fireworks than a dessert party?! Guests can add on this sweet experience that offers chocolate-dipped strawberries, cupcakes, ice cream, fruits, cheeses, sparkling cider, signature lemonades along with other ghoulish goodies. As an added bonus, you will have VIP views of the new nighttime spectacular!
But, that’s not all! All of your favorite Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Parties are returning to the event including the following:
- “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” : The Sanderson Sisters will be back in their popular live show joined by Oogie Boogie, Dr. Facilier, and Maleficent.
- “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade” : This parade features Disney characters dressed up for Halloween with Disney Villains and a cavaclade of friendlishly fun floats. The parade runs from Adventureland down Main Street U.S.A. two times per party.
- Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam: Bring the little ones and those who are young at heart over to Fantasyland to jam out with popular Disney Junior characters including Doc McStuffins and Vamprinia.
- Frontierland Costume Promenade: Cactus-Flower Cate invites the little party goers to Frontierland to show off their Halloween finest all in quest of a night’s most popular credit – candy! The event takes place right before both runs of “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Parades.”
- Trick-or-treating: All guests are invited to visit several trick-or-treating stations throughout the Magic Kingdom.
There is also word that select Magic Kingdom attractions will receive spooktacular Halloween overlays! Keep it here with MickeyBlog.com for all the latest!
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party runs on select nights from August 16 to November 1, 2019.
What do you think about the new fireworks show coming to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party? Let us know in the comments below.
To purchase tickets and/or plan your visit to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Walt Disney World, fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Source/Image Credit: Disney Parks Blog