Where to Find Your Favorite Characters at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
One of the best things about attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is the abundant meet and greets with Disney characters. Each party night offers guests the chance to visit with your favorite Disney pals dressed in their holiday finest and even with those rare characters that only come out for special events.
To find out where those characters are that you are excited to get a selfie with, read below!
- Aladdin and Abu: located at the Agrabah Bazaar
- Captain Jack Sparrow: located outside of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride
- Jasmine and Genie: located at the Agrabah Bazaar
- Moana: located at the Enchanted Tiki Room
- Peter Pan: flies around Adventureland throughout the party
Aladdin/Abu and Jasmine/Genie rotate throughout Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Moana is one of those rare characters that is exclusive to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Guests will find Aladdin, Abu, Jasmine, Genie, and Peter Pan in festive holiday attire!
- Aurora and Prince Phillip: bear the Pinocchio Village Haus restrooms
- Ariel and Prince Eric: near Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Belle: near Gaston’s Tavern
- Cinderella and Prince Charming: inside Princess Fairytale Hall
- Daisy and Minnie: Storybook Circus near Fantasyland Train Station
- Donald and Scrooge McDuck: located at Storybook Circus near the Casey Jr. Splash ‘n’ Soak area
- Elana of Avalor: inside Princess Fairytale Hall
- Pooh and Friends: at Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Rapunzel and Flynn Rider: inside Princess Fairytale Hall
- Santa Goofy: between Dumbo and the Barnstormer
- Seven Dwarfs: Storybook Circus inside Goofy’s Silly Side Show
- Snow White and the Prince: near the Pinocchio Village Haus restrooms
- Tiana and Neveen: inside Princess Fairytale Hall
- Vamprinia and Timon: Disney Junior Jingle Jam in Storybook Circus next to Pete’s Silly Sideshow
During Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, guests will find Minnie, Scrooge McDuck, Goofy, and Pooh and Friends in their holiday best.
Prince Phillip, Prince Eric, Prince Charming, Flynn Rider, the Seven Dwarfs, Snow White’s Prince, Neveen, Vamprinia, and Timon are some of the rare characters sightings you will see during the party.
- The Country Bears – Big Al, Liverlips, Shaker and Wendell: near the Country Bear Jamboree all dress up for the holidays!
- Mary Poppins and Bert: inside the gazebo behind the Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe
Main Street U.S.A/Town Square
- Santa Claus: near City Hall
- Sandy Claus and Sally: inside the Town Square Theater
- Mickey Mouse: inside the Town Square Theater
Of course, all of these meet and greets feature characters in their holiday outfits.
Jack Skellington and Sally are very rate and very popular during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps – near Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Reindeer and Polar Bears – at Club Tinsel dance party inside Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
Both of these meet and greets feature characters dress up in their holiday best and are exclusive to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
If you have your heart set on meeting and greeting with some of the characters exclusive to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, it is recommended that you get in line early! Waits for these characters can be hours long.
If you are looking to meet with Santa Claus, he is in the parade during the party. A pro tip is to watch the parade in Town Square and then heading over to get in line to meet him right after.
Are you attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year? Let us know in the comments below!
It’s not too late to purchase your tickets and/or start planning your visit to Walt Disney World for this holiday season. There are still some great discounts still available from now into the new year. Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image Source: Disney