Annual Passholder Offerings at the 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays
Annual Passholders can take advantage of special offerings this season during the 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays! This Festival takes place November 18 – December 30, 2018. Here are the details:
Deck the halls with ho-ho-ho holidays treats exclusively for Annual Passholders.
- Take Goofy home! On your first visit, receive a complimentary Passholder magnet featuring a Goofy holiday design to add to your collection! To pick up your complimentary gift, please visit Mouse Gear or Port of Entry.
- Kickoff the Festival on November 18 by savoring an exclusive Annual Passholder Goofy Gingerbread Cookie, available for purchase at Taste Track while supplies last!
- Revel in exclusive Annual Passholder Festival of the Holidays Chip ‘n Dale ornament, T-shirt and other merchandise for purchase, while supplies last.
- Enjoy your 20% merchandise discount on festival gear! Your discount also applies to an all-new Cookie Jar (to fill up during the Holiday Cookie Stroll) and the Chip & Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree Scavenger Hunt.
- Delight in other Festival of the Holidays offerings all season long, including the Candlelight Processional, Holiday Kitchens, and favorite Epcot dining experiences like Biergarten Resturant and Coral Reef Resturant. Other festival offerings include Illuminations: Reflections of Earth, with an extra-festive holiday finale.
One magnet per Passholder, while supplies last. Not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged magnets. To redeem complimentary gifts, purchase the Annual Passholder cookie and take advantage of Annual Passholder discounts, Guests must show valid annual pass card and photo ID.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to discount monitoring, and nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.