Where to Stay Wednesday – Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is a deluxe resort and is such a gem! Inspired by a late 1800s’ New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing, this resort is not short on charm to say the least! I was able to call this resort home just last week. It will be hard to limit myself to a top 5 for this one!
5 top reasons why I love this resort:
1. The spectacular views! From the rolling golf course greens to the springs around this resort on the shimmering lakes, every single view is breath taking! This is definitely a resort to take the time for a walk around while staying here. Sections of the resort are connected by beautiful walkways and wonderful large bridges. You can stop for amazing photos or just to rest on a park bench or sit in one of the many gazebos. This resort is so relaxing and peaceful. And give the kids something fun to do on the walk by looking for hidden Mickeys! There are many to be found around every corner.
2. The pools! This resort has not only one feature pool…it has two!! And they are conveniently located across a bridge and a short walk to one another making pool hopping at this resort a breeze! Both feature large waterslides, children’s play areas, poolside dining/bar, refillable mug stations and amazing views! Want something a little quieter? There are 3 more additional leisure pools located on the property. Every single pool has a whirlpool spa.
3. The location! I love the location of this resort. When you are needing a break from the parks you are in the best location to visit Disney Springs! Convenient and scenic boat rides are available or you can even walk! And the views are gorgeous from either side! You can enjoy a beautiful view of your resort from across the water while you shop and dine at Disney Springs and don’t forget to take a look back from your resort to Disney Springs at night to see it all lit up!
4. Is this an apartment? When you stay at Saratoga Springs, you aren’t just staying in a room! This is a deluxe villa resort so it really does feel like home as you are basically staying in your own apartment! I literally unpacked everything while staying here in the drawers and my walk-in closet and did not want to leave. You can choose from a Deluxe Studio, a 1 Bedroom Villa or a 2 Bedroom Villa! You even have the option to stay in the Treehouse Villas located on the Sassagoula River! These 3 Bedroom Villas are elevated 10 feet from the ground! Move along Swiss Family Robinson…it’s my turn to live in a “Treehouse!”
5. Amenities galore! Disney’s Lake Buena Vista golf course is nestled right in the heart of this resort! This is a gorgeous course that winds through the villas and the sparkling lakes. And the Pro Shop and Clubhouse are located right at the resort! You can hit the driving range, play a round and even take a lesson. Not a golfer? Then it is time to relax at Senses, a full-service spa and health club. The list of spa treatments is extensive and there are so many options within the therapies offered including facials, massage, body therapies, nails, full spa day packages and even kids services for that special prince or princess! Indulge your senses with any of these rejuvenating experiences where nature meets nurture. There is also a 24-hour Fitness Center located just above the spa with state-of-the-art equipment.
Disney’s Saratoga Springs does a fabulous job of combining the Victorian-style charm of upstate New York and the magic of Disney all into one breath-taking resort! I can’t wait to call this resort home again!
Want to spend your vacation at Disney’s Saratoga Springs? Contact me today for a FREE quote!