EPCOT Festival of the Arts Broadway Lineup & Dining Packages Announced
Earlier today, Disney revealed new details about the 2024 EPCOT Festival of the Arts!
Disney confirmed that there will be over 15 food studios at the 2024 festival, the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine will be back, and there will be plenty of art-themed activities for guests. Now it’s time to go over important festival entertainment!
Festival of the Arts Disney on Broadway Lineup
Disney revealed a variety of artists who will perform for the festival’s Disney on Broadway shows!
These performances take place at the America Gardens Theatre between January 12 and February 19, 2024, with showtimes at 5:30PM, 6:15PM, and 8PM.
First, let’s talk about the show schedule! Here is everything scheduled so far:
- Caissie Levy (Frozen) and Patti Murin (Frozen): January 12, 14, 15, 18, 20, 22 and 23
- Gavin Lee (Beauty and the Beast) and Heidi Blickenstaff (The Little Mermaid): January 13, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24 and 25
- Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins) and L. Steven Taylor (The Lion King): January 26, 28 and 29
- Josh Strickland (Tarzan) and Kissy Simmons (The Lion King): January 27, 30 and 31
If you want to enjoy Disney on Broadway with a meal, Disney offers a way to do that with dining packages! These packages allow guests guaranteed seating for the show AND a meal.
8 different restaurants are offering Disney on Broadway Dining Packages, and here’s what will be included with your package:
- Spice Road Table: 2 small plates, a shared tagine, a shared dessert platter and a nonalcoholic beverage
- Other Participating Restaurants: An appetizer, entrée, and dessert — or one full buffet/family-style meal (where applicable)—as well as a nonalcoholic beverage
Reservations will open on December 19, 2023, and we strongly recommend scheduling your reservation in advance, although there will be a way to obtain a same-day dining package (limited availability) at Regal Eagle Smokehouse.
Take a look at the dining package pricing below:
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Breakfast: $66 per adult, $42 per child
- Lunch/Dinner: $78 per adult, $50 per child
- $60 per adult, $34 per child
Coral Reef Restaurant
- $73 per adult, $29 per child
Garden Grill Restaurant
- Breakfast: $58 per adult, $37 per child
- Lunch/Dinner: $73 per adult, $47 per child
Le Cellier Steakhouse
- $99 per adult, $39 per child
Regal Eagle Smokehouse (same-day only)
- $36 per person
Rose & Crown Dining Room
- $61 per adult, $26 per child
Spice Road Table
- $50 per adult, $21 per child
Note that adults are categorized as ages 10 and up, and children are ages 3 to 9.
When you make a dining package reservation, you receive. Disney on Broadway concert seating badge at the restaurant after your meal. Guests with these badges can enter a separate queue at the America Gardens Theatre, where seating is first-come, first-served — but it is guaranteed.
Keep in mind that you also need theme park admission and a park reservation — purchasing a dining package is not valid for entry alone.
Keep following MickeyBlog for more Disney World news!