Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets for 2023 Now On Sale for All Guests
Today is the day! Last Thursday, tickets for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party went on sale for Guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel during the 2023 party season. Today is the day they are available for all Guests, regardless if you are staying on or off property.
In 2023, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party will be offered over the course of four months in Summer/Fall 2023 on the following dates:
- August 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, and 29
- September 1, 4, 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 28, and 29
- October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, and 31
- November 1
CLICK HERE for pricing for tickets on each night of the event in 2023.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party officially starts on each party night at 7 pm and ends at midnight. However, your ticket gets you into the Magic Kingdom as early as 4 pm with no park reservation required!
Highlights of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party include:
- The Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
- Disney’s Not SO Spooky Spectacular fireworks spectacular hosted by iconic Disney characters, including Jack Skellington
- Disney Junior Jam dance party
- Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade
- Trick-or-treating at various locations around the Magic Kingdom
- Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
- Beloved Disney characters all dressed up in their boo-tiful Halloween costumes
- Exclusive sweets, snips, and snacks
- Limited-edition Magic Shots by Disney’s PhotoPass service
- And, much more!
One of my favorite perks of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is that it is a limited-capacity event meaning that wait times for experiences are usually lower than during normal Magic Kingdom park hours! Experiences that are open during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party in 2023 include:
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- The Barnstormer
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures by Winnie the Pooh
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover
- TRON Lightcycle *Virtual queue access only!
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
Wow! What an exciting night! A chance to ride TRON at night is enough excitement for me!
Will you be attending Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party in 2023? Let us know in the comments below!
Thanks for visiting MickeyBlog.com! Want to go to Disney? For a FREE quote on your next Disney vacation, please fill out the form below, and one of the agents from MickeyTravels, a Diamond-Level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, will be in touch soon!
Image Credit: Disney