Disneyland Offering New Tour to Celebrate Company’s 100th Anniversary
We’ve got some exciting news about a brand new tour being offered at Disneyland! The theme park just took to twitter to share details about a new “Celebrating Disney100 at Disneyland Resort” Guided Tour and we’re excited to pass on the awesome details to you!
During this tour guests will discover the fascinating stories during the century long history of The Walt Disney Company as you’re guided through iconic locations throughout Disneyland Resort.
You’ll experience Disneyland Resort as a “living story” as you’re regaled with tales of how The Walt Disney Company brought magic to life over the last century with fantastical worlds and heartwarming characters.
Learn from a Disney Animator
On the tour, you’ll have the opportunity to chat with an animator and participate in a unique drawing experience that features special characters in celebration of Disney’s 100th Anniversary.
Capture the Magic at Sleeping Beauty Castle
Next stop is Sleeping Beauty Castle which has been decorated for Disney’s 100th Anniversary. They’ll be time to have your snapshot taken in front of the stunning platinum display.
Take in the “Magic Happens” Parade
A highlight of the tour is sure to be the “Magic Happens” Parade. This beloved afternoon extravaganza has been brought back for Disney’s 100th Anniversary Celebration. You’ll get to take in the magic from a reserved viewing area offering wonderful sightlines!
“Celebrating Disney100 at Disneyland Resort” Guided Tour Highlights
- Walking tour through Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure with an official Disneyland Tour Guide.
- Tour of Buena Vista Street, Animation Academy, Main Street Opera House, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Participation in a drawing experience at Animation Academy featuring special Disney100 artwork
- A complimentary digital download of your Disney100 snapshot in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- A Disney 100 Celebration Treat
- Reserved viewing for the “Magic Happens” Parade.
- A specially designed Disney100 commemorative pin.
Know Before Your Go
Those considering participation on the “Celebrating Disney100 at Disneyland Resort” Guided Tour will want to make note of the following:
- A park pass reservation and valid admission for Disneyland Park on the same date of the tour is required for all guests ages 3 and older. Park reservations are not included for the tour.
- A credit card must be provided at the time of booking your reservation and will be charged for the total cost of the tour. Reservations can be made 60 days in advance. Same day bookings can be made up to 20 minutes before the tour subject to availability.
- Reservations can be made via the Disneyland app and are non-transferable.
- Guests are encouraged to check in 15 minutes before your reservation time at the Tour Gardens on Main Street USA. Each person in the party must be present at check-in. Late arrivals may not be accommodated.
- Reservations must be cancelled a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Full price will be charged if guest does not cancel in time or is a “no-show.”
- Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older.)
Times and Pricing
As you can see form the details posted on Disneyland.com, the tour lasts for 120 minutes. The cost of participating is $110 per person plus tax.
Tours appear to be available to book starting on April 7, 2023. The times are as follows:
You can see the tour will be offered daily from 9am – 1pm. Specific times for the tour for April 7th (as an example) are as follows:
- 9:25 am
- 9:30 am
- 11:25 am
- 11:30 am
- 12:55 pm
- 1:00 pm
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Disneyland news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE from the theme parks each and every week.
Have you heard the news? MickeyTravels just earned the incredible distinction of being a Diamond Earmarked Agency!
Whether its a visit to the theme parks, a Disney cruise, a stay at Aulani in Hawaii or the trip of a lifetime with Adventures by Disney, I can’t wait help you plan your vacation utilizing all of our incredible concierge-level services. This includes discount monitoring, itinerary planning, flexible booking and so much more. Best of all my services are 100% FREE!
Find out more or get your FREE no-obligation quote at email@example.com at 1.800.801.4025 or via Facebook