NEW: Full Menu Now Online For Narcoossees Opening April 1st at Grand Floridian
Yesterday, we shared the exciting news that beloved Signature Dining spot Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort will be reopening on April 1, 2023! With that in mind, disneyworld.com has posted the new Narcoossee’s menu! The dinner offerings are the perfect combination of new dishes sure to delight and trusted favorites that Narcoossee’s fans have come to know and love! .
Let’s take a look at what will be on offer at Narcoossee’s when it reopens April 1st!
- Shrimp and Grits- Local Gulf Shrimp, Peach Barbecue Sauce, Low Country Grits, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Chow-chow. $19.00
- Ocean-inspired Charcuterie Board- Ahi Tuna Pastrami, Charred Octopus, Lobster Sausage. $28.00
- Buttermilk-fried Calamari- Piquillo Pepper Relish, Tomatillo Aioli. $18.00
- Brisket and Ricotta Tortelloni- Parsnip, Brown Butter, Sultana Raisins. $16.00
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi- Lacinato Kale, Clamshell Mushrooms, Poma Rosa Tomato Ragù (Plant-based). $16.00
Soups and Salads
- Lobster Bisque- Butter-poached Lobster, Vanilla, Coral. $18.00
- Romaine and Hearts of Palm*- Pecorino Toscano, Cured Egg Yolk, Black Garlic Feuilles de Brick, Fried Caper Vinaigrette $16.00
- Blueberry and Barrel Aged Feta Salad- Tiny Lettuces, Candied Pistachio, Cornbread Cracker, Lemon Curd Dressing. $15.00
- Lemongrass Poached Ora King Salmon*- Citrus Verjus, Salsify, Carolina Gold Rice. $46.00
- Blackened Redfish- Chorizo-Sunchoke Hash, Hominy, Florida Sweet Corn, Red Pepper Rouille. $48.00
- Plancha-Seared Scallops & Parisian Gnocchi*- English Peas, Tasso Ham, Truffled Meyer Lemon Cream. $52.00
- Gulf Shrimp Bucatini- House-made Bucatini Pasta, Roasted Tomatoes, Savoy Spinach, Parsley, Basil Pistou. $42.00
- 12oz. Prime NY Strip Steak*- Potato Mash, Roasted Rainbow Vegetables, Red Wine Demi-Glace. $59.00
- Surf & Turf*- 6oz. Filet Mignon, Butter Poached Lobster Tail, Potato Mash, Roasted Rainbow Vegetables, Red Wine Demi-Glace. $87.00
- Dry-aged Pork Ribeye Chop*- Goat Cheese-Potato Pave, Turnips, Fig Jus, Onion Jam. $46.00
- Roasted Vegetable Paella- Market Vegetables, Cannellini Beans, Preserved Artichoke, Charred Meyer Lemon (Plant-based). $34.00
- Butter Poached Lobster Tail- $27.00
- Plancha-seared Scallops*- $21.00
- Char-Broiled Gulf Shrimp- $15.00
- Sweet and Sour Brussels Sprouts- Applewood-smoked Bacon, Whipped Tupelo Honey. $11.00
- Wild Mushroom Risotto- Fontina, Espellette Pepper. $12.00
- “Loaded” Mashed Potatoes- Garlic Glazed Pork Belly, Smoked Cheddar, Crème Fraiche, Chives. $14.00
- Almond-crusted Cheesecake- Lambert Cherry Sauce, Chantilly. $16.00
- Hazelnut Chocolate Bar- Chocolate Sponge, Cassis, Ganache (Plant-based). $14.00
- Berry Pavlova- Yuzu Cremeux, Anglaise. $14.00
- Pineapple Bavarois- Shortbread, Blackberry-Buttermilk Ice Cream. $15.00
- Artisanal Cheese Selection- Four Chef-selected tasting portions with Prosciutto and Accompaniments. $22.00
Narcoossee’s Kids Menu:
Kids’ Appetizers (à la carte)
- Chopped Romaine Salad- with Ranch Dressing. $5.00
- Fried Calamari Rings- with Marinara Sauce. $5.00
Kids’ Create-Your-Own Entrées (choose one)
- Grilled Chicken Breast- Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small DASANI® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice. $15.00
- Seasonal Fish- Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small DASANI® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice. $18.00
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak- Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small DASANI® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice. $18.00
- Crispy-fried Chicken Strips- Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small DASANI® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice. $15.00
Kids’ Create-Your-Own Selections (choose two)
- Grapes & Strawberries
- Haricot Verts
- Brown Basmati Rice
- Mac & Cheese
- Bruce’s Raspberry Sorbet
- Nemo Cupcake
- Lime Gimlet- Empress 1908 Gin, Rockey’s Liqueur, Cane Sugar, Lime. $16.50
- The Grand Margarita- Don Julio Añejo Tequila, Grand Marnier Liqueur, Cointreau Liqueur, Lime and Agave. $17.50
- Cold Brew Martini- SelvaRey Chocolate Rum, Tia Maria Liqueur, Joffrey’s Coffee™ Cold Brew. $15.50
- Old-Fashioned- Old Forester Bourbon, Courvoisier VS Cognac, Rosemary, Angostura Bitters. $15.50
- White Sangria- Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Ketel One Cucumber and Mint Botanical, Agave, Strawberry. $15.00
- Tawny Manhattan- Elijah Craig Kentucky Straight Bourbon, Croft Reserve Tawny Port, Brown Sugar, Hella Cocktail Co. Orange Bitters. $16.50
- Pink London Spritzer- Lyre’s Pink London Spirit, Grapefruit Soda, Pomegranate-Green Tea, Lime, and Mint. $11.00
- Agave Garden- Lyre’s Agave Reserva Spirit, Cold-pressed Lime Juice, Passionfruit-Papaya Green Tea, and Cucumber. $11.00
Those with reservations at Narcoossee’s should note that this is a Disney Signature Dining experience. Guests are expected to dress in attire that respects the restaurant’s upscale aesthetic. Wear clothing that is clean, neat and in good condition. Swimwear is a no-no!
Reservations & Cancellations
Reservations are highly recommended at can be made 60-days or less from your travel dates. Guests can officially book beginning on March 1, 2023. Bookings can be made via the My Disney Experience App.
Those wishing to cancel your reservation should not that you must cancel AT LEAST 2 hours beforehand to avoid a $10 per person cancellation fee.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with us for additional Narcoossee’s details and updates.
Have you heard the news? MickeyTravels just earned the incredible distinction of being a Diamond Earmarked Agency!
Whether its a visit to the theme parks, a Disney cruise, a stay at Aulani in Hawaii or the trip of a lifetime with Adventures by Disney, I can’t wait help you plan your vacation utilizing all of our incredible concierge-level services. This includes discount monitoring, itinerary planning, flexible booking and so much more. Best of all my services are 100% FREE!