Applications Now Being Accepted for Disney College Program
We’ve got some exciting news for those with aspirations of being part of the renowned Disney College Program. Applications are NOW being accepted for participants for May 2023 – October 2023 arrivals.
Here’s everything you need to know:
What is Disney World’s College Program?
Disney College Program participants become part of the magic of Walt Disney World. It’s the perfect way to gain experience working in a front-line role at the theme parks and resorts. You’ll get to participate in unique Disney experiences and the program offers a once-in-a-lifetime networking opportunity. Throughout your time at Disney World, learning development sessions will be offered. Here you’ll learn transferrable skills that you’ll take with you throughout your career.
Many participants also use Disney College Program as an opportunity to explore and discover areas that you’re passionate about. Best of all, upon completion of the program, you may be eligible for full-time and part-time opportunities at Walt Disney World. This includes both part-time and full-time cast members. With these roles comes additional benefits like access to Disney’s Aspire program which covers 100% of tuition for skill trades as well as bachelors and master’s degrees.
Stay in the Heart of the Magic
The Disney College Program runs for 7 months up to 1 year. If accepted into the program, participants have the opportunity to move to the Flamingo Crossings Village. This new community features apartments equipped with a full-sized washer and dryer, bedroom and living room furniture, and flat screen TVs. The campus also provides additional amenities including fitness center, quiet spaces to study, resort-style pools and bus transportation.
How To Apply
You can apply to the Disney College Program here. Successful candidates will be invited to a 30-minute phone interview with a recruiter.
Click here for a look of potential roles that you could be assigned to.
- Applicants must be willing to work quickly and efficiently while exhibiting exception customer service standards.
- Flexibility is important as College Program participants may be placed any moved into any location across Walt Disney World based on need.
- Location and role assignments will be provided no later than (1) week prior to your scheduled arrival date upon delivery of your itinerary.
- The program is open to participants currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited United States college, university or high education program or having graduated from an accredited United States college, university or higher education program within the last 24 months.
- Participants must have completed at least one semester at an accredited United States college, university, or higher education program by time of program arrival.
- Applicants must meet individual school requirements (GPA, grade level, etc.)
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Participants must follow Disney Look appearance guidelines.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States
- Be receptive to a starting rate of $14 per hour.
- Participants must be available to work Sunday through Saturday including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime.
- You must be prepared for exposure to the weather including heat/humidity, cold temperatures, wet conditions and be okay to stand/walk for prolonged periods.
You can take a closer look at eligibility requirements here.
Best of luck to all of those applying to this year’s Disney College Program! Readers are encouraged to keep following along with us for more Disney College program news and updates.
Have you heard the news? MickeyTravels just earned the incredible distinction of being a Diamond Earmarked Agency!
Whether its a visit to the theme parks, a Disney cruise, a stay at Aulani in Hawaii or the trip of a lifetime with Adventures by Disney, I can’t wait help you plan your vacation utilizing all of our incredible concierge-level services. This includes discount monitoring, itinerary planning, flexible booking and so much more. Best of all my services are 100% FREE!