Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Returns to 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts
With Festival of the Holidays winding down at EPCOT, we turn our attention to the first Disney World Festival of 2023 – the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. This celebration of the culinary, visual and performing arts will run from January 13 through February 20, 2023. Among the returning events will be the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine and we’ve got a first look at this year’s goodies!
What is the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine at the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts?
Back by popular demand, the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine is your chance to explore and savor the best culinary delights the Festival has to offer. During this tasty stroll around EPCOT, you’ll try seven vibrant dishes. Complete your quest and you’ll also get a special “technicolor” treat!
Get Started on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine With The Festival of the Arts Passport
Festival Passports are handed out free during the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. Simply look for the specially notated menu items. You can track your progress by collecting a stamp after each purchase. Indulge in at least 5 of the 7 dishes (collecting the corresponding stamps) and bring your Festival Passport to the Deco Delights Food Studios for your complimentary Artist Palette Cookie.
The locations and goodies featured in this year’s Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine are as follows:
- Gourmet Landscapes – Red Stamp- Blood Orange-Braised Beet Tartare with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms and Golden Beets.
- NEW Moderne – Orange Stamp – Pan-Seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Puree, Brown Butter Cauliflower Puree and Lime Foam.
- Vibrante & Vivido: Encanto Cocina – Yellow Stamp – Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Tumeric Aioli and Annatto Aioli
- The Deconstructed Dish- Green Stamp – Deconstructed Key Lime Pie – Flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues.
- Deco Delights – Blue Stamp – Orange Mousse with Lemon Cake and Raspberry Meringues
- Pop Eats – Indigo Stamp – Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate.
- Figment’s Inspiration Station at Odyssey: Violet Stamp – Pop’t Art Sugar Cookie with Blueberry Filling
The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine can be completed over multiple visits. Just bring back your stamped Festival Passport to EPCOT anytime through February 20, 2023 to get your reward!
There’s still plenty of time to plan your 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts visit! Simply fill out our form below! Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates.
Did you know? Disney packages for 2023 are now available to book!
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook