Seasonal Offers & Discounts For Disney World’s Annual Passholders
It’s the most wonderful time of the year especially if you’re an Annual Passholder at Walt Disney World. With the holiday season in full swing, there are so many fun ways for passholders to celebrate at the Most Magical Place on Earth. Plus, you may be able to nab an exclusive passholder discount or other perk to ring in the season in style!
Here’s a list of the current Walt Disney World Annual Passholder discounts and exclusives currently available.
Limited-Time Increase on Merchandise Discounts
Cinnamon Frozen Coca-Cola® at EPCOT
EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays – Holiday Kitchens Discount
- American Holiday Table – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen – Germany Pavilion
- Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
- The Donut Box Near Test Track – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
- Holiday Hearth Desserts – The Odyssey Pavilion
- Holiday Sweets & Treats – Near Port of Entry
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen – Between France and Morocco Pavilions
- Mele Kalikimaka Holiday Kitchen – Near Port of Entry
- Nochebuena Cocina – Near Port of Entry – NEW!
- Refreshment Outpost – Between China and Germany Pavilions
- Refreshment Port – Showcase Plaza
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen – Canada Pavilion
Offer is good for those with Annual Pass from December 12 – December 23,2022!
Save $20* on 1-Day Water Park Tickets at Blizzard Beach
Exclusive Disney PhotoPass Opportunities
Disney After Hours
Disney After Hours events are the perfect way to enjoy some of your favorite attractions with lower wait times and indulge in special treats included in the price like popcorn, ice cream novelties and select bottled beverages. Best of all, you can even get a jump start on your evening as your ticket allows you to enter the park a couple of hours before After Hours officially begins.
Tours at EPCOT
- Behind the Seeds- This one-hour walking tour gives guests an up-close and personal view of the amazing plants, insects and fish found in EPCOT’s state-of-the-art greenhouses.
- DiveQuest – The Seas with Nemo and Friends is home to more than 2,000 creatures from over 90 aquatic species including sea turtles, reef fish, stingrays and sharks. With DiveQuest, you can head into the 5.7 million-gallon saltwater environment and immerse yourself in this incredible coral reef. Guests must be SCUBA-certified.
- EPCOT Seas Adventures – Dolphins in Depth – For those not SCUBA certified, you can meet the bottlenose dolphins at The Seas, learn about their complex undersea behavior and talk with the animal experts that work with them every day.
Mickey Mouse Popcorn Bucket
Since October of this year, Passholders have been able to pick-up your Passholder-exclusive Mickey Mouse Popcorn Bucket at the following locations:
- City Hall Popcorn Cart at Magic Kingdom park
- Popcorn Cart near Creations Shop at EPCOT
- Feeding Ground Popcorn Cart at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park
- Hollywood Popcorn cart at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- West Side Cart at Disney Springs
Please note that Passholders must present a valid Annual Pass and a valid photo ID to purchase.
Joffrey’s Holiday Beverage at EPCOT
This seasonal beverage is exclusive to Annual Passholders at EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays.
On-demand merchandise featuring Mickey Mouse and including new ornament designs, as well as phone cases and headphones can be found at the following locations:
- Disney Springs: Marketplace Co-Op
- Magic Kingdom Park: Big Top Souvenirs
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park: Windtraders, Discovery Trading Company ,and The Dino Institute Shop
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Rock Around the Shop
Passholder-Exclusive Magnet – Coming Soon
A new Passholder magnet is coming soon and will be mailed to active Passholders (2 per household)! It features the marvelous Minnie Mouse. Here’s one we received last month!
Consider it Disney’s way of saying, “Thank you for being a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder.”
Joffrey’s Coffee Annual Passholder Coffee Scoop Offer
If you love Joffrey’s Coffees Disney blends as much as we do then you’re sure to love this special passholder offer. Purchase three or more Disney specialty coffees and Annual Passholders will get a special coffee scoop at no additional charge when you use the code APSCOOP!
Lastly, if you can get a reservation, Passholders can save up to 10% at the HOTTEST place to grab lunch in the galaxy – Space 220! The discount applies to the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding taxes and gratuities.)
Please note that the Space 220 offer is not good on New Year’s Day, Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve. Special events excluded.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE! from the theme parks each and every week.
Did you know? Disney packages for 2023 are now available to book!
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE.