Farmers Feast Debuts New Summer Solstice Menu at EPCOT
With so much incredible excitement happening at Walt Disney World right now, its easy to forget that the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival is still in full swing at EPCOT. The fest will run until July 4th. Among the highlights are the outdoor kitchens which you’ll find around the World Showcase. To celebrate the arrival of Summer, Farmers Feast has even updated their menu for the Summer Solstice!
The new menu premiered yesterday! We popped round to try out some of these new goodies!
This is the third menu that Farmers Feast has featured so far. They kicked things off with an Early Bloom menu before moving to a Springtime menu that ended on May 21st.
The new Summer Solstice menu features an array of eats and treats perfect for warmer weather.
Options are as follows:
- Tomato and Cornbread Panzanella – with Burrata Cheese and Fresh Basil – $5.25
- Barbecue Seared Pork Tenderloin – with Summer Succotash, Herb Butter and Grapefruit Vinaigrette – $6.50
- A Whole Lotta Melon – Feta Cheesecake with Watermelon Curd, Pickled Watermelon Rind, Watermelon Caramel and Compressed Watermelon $4.50.
A Whole Lotta Melon seemed to be the popular dish during our visit this afternoon.
A few beverages are also available. This includes:
- Collective Arts Raspberry Lemon Verbena Whole Leaf Steeped Sparkling Hard Tea (With Alcohol) – $5.00 /$9.00
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin (With Alcohol)- $11.00
There was quite a nice crowd this morning to try out the new menu.
Here’s a look at the Whole Lotta Melon being served up this morning.
We always get excited when the treats look just as amazing as they do in the menu pictures!
If you’re lucky enough to be at EPCOT before July 4th, be sure to stop by and give these awesome items a try!
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE from the theme parks each and every week!
Have you heard the news!? 2023 Walt Disney World vacation packages come out on June 8th. Get a Jumpstart on your travel plans now by fill out my form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote.
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!