The Donut Box Holiday Kitchen is Taking Shape at EPCOT
This week the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays kicks off at EPCOT and our MickeyBlogger is there to provide us with a first look at the preparations. We are starting to see the Holiday Kitchens at EPCOT take shape. Here’s a first look at The Donut Box.
This festival marketplace will include a classic dessert dressed up in a little holiday cheer when you try one of the seasonally-themed donuts.
The menu includes the following treats:
- Croissant Donut with Cinnamon-Sugar
- Holiday Yeast Donut with Vanilla Icing and Red and White Sprinkles
- Chocolate Peppermint Donut
- Eggnog and Cream-filled Donut with Cinnamon Icing and Crumbled Gingersnap Cookies
- The Donut Box
You’ll also want to pick up one of the following festive beverages:
- Gingerbread Milk Shake (nonalcoholic)
- Coppertail Brewing Co. Gingerbread Stout, Tampa, FL
- Gingerbread Milk Shake with Whipped Cream Vodka
Readers are also encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE! from Festival of the Holidays throughout the weekend.
Did you know? Disney packages for 2023 are now available to book!
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!