FIRST LOOK: American Holiday Table and Tuscany Holiday Kitchens
MickeyBlog spent the day at EPCOT where preparations are underway for this year’s EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays We’re excited to bring you a first look at the American Holiday Table and Tuscany Holiday Kitchens.
The American Holiday Table is located at the American Adventure Pavilion which is the same location as the Candlelight Processional.
The menu at American Holiday Table is described by Disney as a seasonal salute with traditional dishes reminiscent of grandma’s holiday cooking.
The food menu is as follows:
- Slow-roasted Turkey with BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce
- Blackend Catfish with Hoppin’ John and Comeback Sauce
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookie
The location also serves up several alcoholic beverages:
- Gulf Stream Brewing Whiteout Sails Wit Beer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Eggnog White Porter, St. Petersburg, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Peppermint Chocolate Stout, Titusville, FL
- Regional White Wine
- Regional Red Wine
- Beer Flight
As you can see, Ben’s Original Stuffing is used for the holiday stuffing- YUM!
Also take some time to look at all of the incredible decorations at the American Adventure. It’s also home to one of our favorite Christmas trees in the World Showcase!
Next we head over to the Italy Pavilion for a quick look at the Tuscany food booth.
This outdoor kitchen will offer up a seasonal take on some of the world’s best-loved food and beverages!
Food items on the menu are as follows:
- Tortellini in Brodo: Five-Cheese Tortellini with House-made Aromatic Winter Truffle Broth and Chives
- Salmone alla Siciliana: Cured Salmon Tartare, Sicilian Blood Orange, Pistachios and Basil
- Panettone: Panettone Bread Pudding and Vanilla Cream
Alcoholic beverages are also on offer including:
- Banfi Rosa Regale
- Italian Sangria – Red or White
- Italian Margarita with Tequila and Limoncello
- Peroni Pilsner
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE! from EPCOT during launch of Festival of the Holidays on Friday!
Did you know? Disney packages for 2023 are now available to book!
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!