Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Now Included In the Candlelight Processional Dining Package
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall has been added to the list of restaurants participating in the dining package for Epcot’s Candlelight Processional.
By reserving a Candlelight Processional Dining Package, you can indulge in a leisurely holiday meal with loved ones and have peace of mind knowing that your seat is guaranteed at this highly sought-after Christmastime event.
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall will be $79 for adults and $51 for children. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to a Candlelight Processional performance held on the same day
The Candlelight Processional features a celebrity narrator, 50-piece orchestra, and a glorious massed choir—but this popular performance tends to fill up quickly.
You can see this show nightly at 5:15 PM, 7:00 PM or 8:30 PM at the America Gardens Theatre at EPCOT.
Make a date to watch the following celebrities lend their voices to the Candlelight Processional:
- Simu Liu
November 25 and 26, 2022
- Chita Rivera
November 27 through 29, 2022
- Raul Esparza
November 30 and December 1, 2022
- Whoopi Goldberg
December 2 and December 3, 2022
- Isabella Rossellini
December 4 through December 6, 2022
- Daymond John
December 7 through December 9, 2022
- Josh Gad
December 10 through December 12, 2022
- Gloria Estefan
December 13 and December 14, 2022
- Neil Patrick Harris
December 15 through December 18, 2022
- Mariska Hargitay
December 19 and December 20, 2022
- Cal Ripken Jr
December 21 through December 23, 2022
- Marie Osmond
December 24 through December 26, 2022
- Courtney Vance
December 27 and December 28, 2022
- Angela Bassett
December 29 and December 30, 2022
Events and entertainment are subject to change without notice.
- Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are only offered during the holiday season.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
- Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
- Guests will receive Candlelight Seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will specify the date and show time they have reserved.
- Guests with the Dining Package will enter America Gardens Theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first served basis. Seating is guaranteed.
- Guests who have not reserved a Candlelight Processional Dining Package will be seated at the Candlelight Processional on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is based on availability due to limited capacity.
- To enter EPCOT, both a theme park reservation and valid theme park admission are required. EPCOT admission is not included in the price of the dining package.
Are you excited for the Candlelight processional this year? Let us know in the comments!
Thinking of a Disney vacation? There’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+, and dining reservations. Best of all, my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Also, feel free to reach out directly at 843.288.1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.