Pricing Revealed for Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
If you’ve been following along with MickeyBlog, you will have heard our exciting news that Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue will be returning this Summer to Walt Disney World. Disney is currently prepping for the first performance with is on the schedule for June 23, 2022 as you can see from the schedule below.
Disney is getting ready for the return of the beloved 2 hour dinner show by updating their seating and pricing details which you’ll now find online here.
For those unfamiliar with Hoop Dee Doo, the dinner show lasts about 2 hours and features a stage show that is part Hee-Haw, part Vaudeville.
It is a toe-tapping good time and included in the cost of your dinner is an all-you-care-to-enjoy fried chicken and smoked BBQ pork ribs. The menu also includes tossed green salad, cowboy beans, fresh-baked cornbread, macaroni and cheese and creamy coleslaw. You’ll also want to stay for dessert for Hoop-Dee-Doo’s famous strawberry shortcake. Draft beer, wine and sangria are also included in the cost for those 21 and older.
As you can see from the Seating Chart above, the dining hall is split into three separate price points. Category 1 are the floor seats which are $74 per adult and $44 per child (ages 3-9.) Category 2 is located in the the back center of the ground floor where tickets are $69 per child and $40 per child. Category 3 is balcony seating and the cost is $66 per adult and $39 per child.
It should be noted that Category 3 tables are located on the second floor, which has no elevator access. Wheelchair-accessible seating is located in Category 1 and Category 2 sections.
Checking In (No Tickets Needed)
Tickets are no longer utilized at the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue. Please check in via the My Disney Experience app or at the check-in booth upon arrival to Pioneer Hall.
Getting to the Show
Guests are encouraged to arrive 30 minutes before showtime to check in. Seating will begin immediately at these times.
Using Disney Resort Transportation
Guests will want to be sure allow ample time to get between your Walt Disney World Resort and Fort Wilderness where Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue takes place.
- Using Your Own Vehicle- Please park at the entrance to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground or—during major holiday periods—at a nearby satellite lot. Then allow an additional 30 minutes for internal bus transportation from your parking location to the event.
- Taking the Ferry from Magic Kingdom Park- Allow up to one hour and 30 minutes travel time.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations- Reservations can be made 60 days in advance and are highly recommended. Same-day reservations can be made on a limited basis and are subject to availability.
- Prepayment Required- Prepayment is required. Cancellations may result in charges if made with insufficient notice. Specific policies will be detailed at the time of reservation booking.
- Special Dietary Needs- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary needs at time of reservation booking.
- Seating- Seats are allocated based on party size and category.
- Alcoholic Beverages- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify your age.
- Weather Permitting – This show may be cancelled due to severe or inclement weather.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE from the theme parks each and every week.
Have you heard the news!? 2023 Walt Disney World vacation packages come out on June 8th. Get a Jumpstart on your travel plans now by fill out my form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote.
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!