BREAKING NEWS: Back for 2022 – Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Disney’s Halfway to Halloween Celebration culminates in exciting announcement regarding this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Trick-or-treating, costumes, parades and fireworks and delectable eats and treats like Candy Corn Ice Cream are just a taste of the boo-tiful fun that awaits guests to Walt Disney World’s seasonal Halloween Parties otherwise known as Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
As a matter of fact Doug Jones from beloved cult-classic film Hocus Pocus took to social media to share the following exciting announcement:
Disney took to social media this morning for Halfway to Halloween where it was revealed that Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will be officially kicking off on August 12, 2022 and running on select nights through October 31, 2022. This special event will haunt Magic Kingdom Park after normal park operating hours from 7pm until midnight!
Why Go To Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!?
During this limited-capacity event, attendees will encounter event-exclusive entertainment, Disney Villains, frightfully delicious menu items and more. Here’s a rundown of some of the awesome activities planned for 2022.
- The Headless Horseman will ride his ghostly steed down Main Street, U.S.A. as a prelude to “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade,” which features floats filled with Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween best, Disney villains and the Haunted Mansion graveyard diggers.
- Trick-Or-Treating – Satisfy your sweet tooth with trick-or-treat throughout the park! (Allergy-free options will also be available.) Party, guests can go trick-or-treating for M&M’S, SKITTLES, SNICKERS, and other Halloween favorites.
- NEW THIS YEAR: 50th Anniversary Trick-Or-Treat Bags – Guests will also receive a reusable trick-or-treat bag featuring a keepsake 50th Anniversary celebration and Halloween design.
- “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” – Join the Sanderson Sisters during this stage show at Cinderella Castle as they call upon their frightening colleagues to conjure the ultimate “Hocus Pocus” Party Potion.
- Special Halloween Character Meet and Greets – Jack & Sally, Snow White & the Seven Dwarf? You never know who might turn up to this soiree!
- Attraction Overlays – Special spooky overlays themed themed for the occasion will return to several popular Magic Kingdom attractions: Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, Pirates of the Caribbean and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
- “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular – The Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington, will host “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.” This can’t-miss nighttime extravaganza features projections, special effects and lighting mixed with fireworks, music and Disney characters.
- Tantalize Your Taste Buds – Enjoy festive food and beverages, available for purchase throughout the night:
- NEW!Step-In Photo Ops- In honor of the 50th Anniversary celebration, we’re adding even more fun to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year in the form of event-exclusive step-in photo opportunities.
- Spend Less Time in Line – Enjoy shorter waits at several Magic Kingdom attractions.
- Dress the Part – Be sure to bring your Halloween costume – this is the one time of year that Disney will let you wear them to the Magic Kingdom (costume guidelines apply.)
Tickets & Dates
Tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party may be purchased online or by calling 407-939-4240 beginning May 18. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can begin purchasing tickets as early as May 12. Ticket prices will range from $109 – $199. The event dates are:
- August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
- October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members may purchase specially priced tickets for select dates.
Thanks for visiting MickeyBlog.com! Want to go to Disney? For a FREE quote on your next Disney vacation, please fill out the form below and one of the agents from MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, will be in touch soon!
Feature Photo: Disney